Bad guy (duh)

By Anonymous - 17/06/2020 20:01

Today, I had to fake enthusiasm when my girlfriend told me she's pregnant. She has a nasty streak and I was planning to break up with her, but if I left her now everyone would think I’m the bad guy. I actually think she’s capable of killing me if she gets angry enough. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 176
You deserved it 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

redvibes23 14

I hate to say it but ask her to take the test in front of you. Maybe she sensed you were thinking about leaving and this is how she’s trying to make you stay. Good for you tho that you want to stick around for the kid if she is pregnant.

Comments

Well, at least you have a good few months ahead of you. Women tend to get calm and peaceful during pregnancy and more in love with the men who impregnated them.

redvibes23 14

I hate to say it but ask her to take the test in front of you. Maybe she sensed you were thinking about leaving and this is how she’s trying to make you stay. Good for you tho that you want to stick around for the kid if she is pregnant.

This is mostly your fault : most guys just leave it to the woman to take care of the contraceptive aspect of the sex instead of participating in that. Thus, they are sometimes surprised with a pregnancy they didn't want. You've been careless. And now, you are trapped. Congratulations!

I wouldn't say they're trapped, but men really do need to take precautions when it comes to sex.

J15237 25

Well first off are you the father? That needs to be found out before you consider leaving her. Yes, you would look bad, but if you aren't the father then go ahead. In the mean time you should just take it easy and try to work on your relationship. If you are going to be a father then you really should be excited. Regardless if the mother is a little crazy. After the baby is born you can end it and just make sure you do your part to take care of your baby if the relationship must end.

That's rough, I wonder if she'd go for an abortion. It's just a pill for like the first 60 days. Good luck man.

Buddy you still need to break up with her. A child is not going to repair your relationship. All it's going to do is delay the inevitable breakup and leave everyone with resentment. Breakup with her and then (if the kid is actually yours) stay in her life so that you can still support her through the pregnancy and your kid when he/she comes.

brenniman 10

If you're scared for your life imagine what she may do to the baby once pissed off. Always be careful with who you have children with in life said my wise mother, God rest her soul.

if it were me, I would not want to be in a relationship with someone who makes me afraid for my life. gather evidence of her abuse against you, then find someone to help you leave. ask for a paternity test if she has the baby. pay child support if you need to, but don't stay with her

Hayesa 12

Don’t hang in there for a pregnancy. You can be a good dad without being with her. If you fear for your life you need to put your safety first. Abuse whether you’re male or female is wrong and it will not help your child in the long run if you stick around. You can provide for your child without giving cash, like buying nappies, educational toys, school supplies, school trips for some examples. Thinking of you through this difficult time which should be a happy time