Bad guy (duh)

By Anonymous - 17/06/2020 20:01

Today, I had to fake enthusiasm when my girlfriend told me she's pregnant. She has a nasty streak and I was planning to break up with her, but if I left her now everyone would think I’m the bad guy. I actually think she’s capable of killing me if she gets angry enough. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 176
You deserved it 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

redvibes23 14

I hate to say it but ask her to take the test in front of you. Maybe she sensed you were thinking about leaving and this is how she’s trying to make you stay. Good for you tho that you want to stick around for the kid if she is pregnant.

Comments

DO NOT STAY!!!!! That’s not good for anyone in the situation. Support the child but do NOT put yourself through that because divorce with a child ******* SUCKS.

leximichelle 13

Uhhhh, break up with her and pay child support or file for joint custody and get out (assuming it’s your kid). Stay with someone for that type of reason NEVER goes well.

A bit late for that, but don't stick your dick in crazy.

Are you sure she's even pregnant? Seems like she could be the type to fake it especially if she suspected a break up.

Yeah, sorry, not a good reason to stay with someone who makes you unhappy and fearing for your life. Plus, are you sure you're even the father? I'd find that out before anything else.

Seriously, get out. Everyone involved is better off when you're not pretending to care about them. Just walk away. Get a paternity test if she hits you for child support (solid possibility), or maybe just sign away your rights. But don't pretend to care. That's the worst thing you could do.

Then why in God's name did you get her pregnant? ydi

That's what we call an abusive relationship. Get out, if you really think you're in danger, get a police escort to help you retrieve your belongings. If they don't listen to you go in with facts of people who are killed or beaten up by their ex-spouses.