Bad boy

By darlingditz - 02/04/2009 23:05 - United States

Today, I was babysitting for a new family. While the father was telling me about bed times and how to reach him, their dog started humping my leg. As I tried to discreetly push the dog away, his paw got caught in the pocket of my huge sweatpants, pulling them down. I was wearing a thong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 508
You deserved it 12 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

#51 i salute you becuz you are correct

Some people might not consider it to be inappropriate to wear sweats. I mean, if you're going to be running around with kids and sitting on the floor playing barbies, don't you want to be able to move comfortably? And about wearing a thong babysitting, maybe she just considers those more comfortable too, and didn't realize anybody would actually know what type of underwear she was wearing.

galad2003 0

That was the best thing to happen to that old guy in a while, I would expect to get more babysitting jobs in the future.

come on everyone wants to know did you get a tip?

Zerenade 0

In before "YDI for wearing a thong". Someone's going to say it.

alex_vik 0

#49 - Actually I'm rather intelligent and I don't use drugs. I guess there's a difference in finding women who actually put a little effort in their dress a turn on and women who put on the first thing they find a turn on. And #53 - Jeans are just as flexible as sweatpants unless they're too tight. And I highly doubt thongs are comfortable, seeing as they have several health risks associated with them.

props to dog :) :D, Revealing the goods, XD