Awww Sweaty, don't worry

By sopheeah - 29/05/2012 07:54 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, my boyfriend called me, panicking. Apparently he had a headache, but wasn't concentrating on what tablets he grabbed, and accidentally took tablets for "relief of period pain". He was convinced he was going to grow ovaries overnight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 530
You deserved it 2 923

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What idiot doesn't look at what he takes?

YOU DON'T KNOW ME! *runs away sobbing*

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

OP, tell him that it most definitely will cause him to grow ovaries. Inform him that you'll be taking him to the mall to buy some nice frilly outfits, panties, and tampons. Schedule a makeover, and a manicure/pedicure for him. Let him know that with this medicine, he'll actually enjoy this stuff. Make sure to rip up his "man card"

OhDearBetrayal 25

43- It would be like incest but with a literal exact copy of yourself.

lamort_fml 4

Taking incest to the next level

Ah, but is it incest or just masturbation? After all, he would be having sex with himself.

I find this really ironic. Considering all menstrual medication usually is, is a strong anti-inflammatory AKA ibuprofen. Also I have been on several different medications that double for both migraines and period cramps.

His estrogen levels will be up, so you will have to deal with his emotional outburst! :-)

clean your ***** with his toothbrush

Mostly all OTC pain relievers/fever reducers are the same shit, just different brands. You got a genius on your hands, lady.

Also, would he be gay? Or is the child born a bastard?