Avoidance

By Kelavmeister - 17/04/2009 01:16 - United States

Today, I was driving home from school when I saw this girl I like walking home. Trying to be polite, I pulled over and asked if she wanted a ride. My offer was rejected as she said, "No, I'm actually already home," and walked up the nearest driveway. My driveway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 198
You deserved it 7 005

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahahhahahahaah...you should have pulled into the driveway and rolled down your window and said "woah you live here too??"

dino_witha_cape 0

Hahaha. "Well, that's funny, because so am I." and then park and walk into your house. she'd be the embarrassed one x)

Comments

That's why you should stop being creepy.

secretsxsecrets 0

maybe she was being cautious incase you were a kidnapper

secretsxsecrets 0

never mind... if you know her, then she was just being rude *ignore bipolarness*

lolololcheese 0

honestly this website would be better without comments.

never mind... if you mknow her, then she was just being nude. If i was a nude chick no the street i wouldn't wantno one to drive me... too rapy

You need to go back to school and learn how to speak english. Also- pretty sure you mean "rude."

Yea, I'm doubting she even knew you. FYL that it happened to be your house though. Even if she was trying to spare your feelings by lying, that's just bad luck.

aFro_fml 0

LOL FHL i really hope you embarrassed her for that

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA she fails royally, she tried to be a bitch and COMPLETELY FAILED. i hope you made fun of her for it. like, "wow you live here too?" or "this is embarassing, i had no idea i had a sister" stupid bitch

Why the hell are people calling the girl a bitch? She handled the situation without a confrontation, which is the way most girls are taught to handle advances from men, and she was really smart about it, barring that she didn't know she was walking up this creep's driveway. It doesn't matter if the submitter had sexual intentions or not; a girl getting into a car with a guy will be blamed if she gets raped or murdered by him. Seriously, if a FML came through here with a sob story starting with "I rode home with this guy I didn't know" everyone would say OMG WHY DID SHE RIDE WITH SOME RANDOM CREEP. SHE SHOULD HAVE MACED HIM/KILLED HIM/SCREAMED FOR THE POLICE. And people telling this guy that the girl "should have been nice" need to buy a clue. Being nice doesn't stop people from following you. If you tell someone "no, I don't need a ride," they can follow you and pester you, or worse, until you decide you need one, or find your house and stalk you. Telling them you are home gets them off your case immediately. Except this guy decides he's only going to give rides next to his house. WTF? Does he hang out by his house, wait for a girl to pass, and then offer them rides? A lot is wrong with this FML, and all of it is coming from the OP. Seriously, let's weigh the stakes here: The OP gets his feelings hurt because a girl didn't ride with him and lied about it. The girl can: say plainly that no, she doesn't want a ride, get followed or harassed all the way home, and the guy then knows where she lives so he can show up again and harass/stalk her; or she can take a ride and possibly get molested, raped, assaulted or murdered, or he can decide they have a special bond, and since he knows where she lives, he can stalk, harass, or rape/murder her at her house at his earliest convenience. Yeah, I *really* feel bad for the guy here. Clearly his precious feelings regarding some random girl's thoughts about him are truly what's important here.