By livingonmyownfromnowon - 13/09/2016 06:38 - United States - Olivehurst

Today, after evicting my roommate for excessively not abiding by the lease agreements, he thought he could get back at me by sending me a video of my sister giving him head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 727
You deserved it 1 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Let your sister know what kind of person he is. If she was aware of his intent with the video then you know what kind of person she is too. Your roommate sounds abusive, vindictive and entitled.

Um, were you trying to say 'At least it WASN'T a video of .... ' ?

Comments

At least it was a video of your wife/ girlfriend giving him head.

Um, were you trying to say 'At least it WASN'T a video of .... ' ?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Great idea, since we totally know that she knows she was filmed and that the video will be distributed, right? How about he tells his sister about the video like a decent person?

linzfinz337 22

He can at least get back at the sister by sending the video to their parents.

Why take it out on his sister? Because his former roommate is a douchebag means his sister should be humiliated?

She was just giving someone a *******. We don't know that she knew what the guy was going to do with the video or even knew that the video was being taken. I personally wouldn't want my brother to see a video of my doing that. And, depending on her age, why should her parents care? Like I said, all she did was give a guy head.

tounces7 27

She's pretty stupid for giving her brothers roommate head though, there are obviously complications to that.

Not necessarily. And even so, does that mean she deserves to be humiliated?

Taemyks 5

Exactly! We need to see the video ourselves.

Well at least you now have a video to use against your sister if she ever pisses you off

Yeah, please be as shitty as your roommate. Great idea.

Not like blackmailing someone is illegal or anything.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Let your sister know what kind of person he is. If she was aware of his intent with the video then you know what kind of person she is too. Your roommate sounds abusive, vindictive and entitled.

Then have her go round to his place, express a desire for bondage, and leave him tied to the bed. Film it in case this dick decides to put his earlier video online.

Well I think I would personally go to his house and oh, I don't know just beat the shit out of him or ask him if he sees that fire extinguisher on the wall ( you get it? it's from family guy when peters at megs school and says that to conny demico or however you spell her name idk)

TheNoNameGuy 20

if you have to explain the joke, don't say the joke

Its not really a joke im just explaining what happened in the episode so ppl no wat im talking about... If i left the explanation out everyone would say wtf does that mean. Js its another way to smash someones head for ******* u over or watever.

#29 I ran your paragraph through Google translate and it said "**** you I quit!"

Besides the word no which is supposed to be know I dont really see anything you cant understand besides probably js (just saying). Idk why people like this care sooooo much about proper grammar it's pretty ******* ridiculous.... That better?

31: No, it's really not better at all. Try putting that on your job application, and then get back to us.

Just a buncha ole grammar nazis do my grammar irrtate yall? Well **** off!!!! Tired of that bullshit

Ok 36!!!!! Ill fuuckin get right back to u to show u my results. U should try it urself u friggin turd!!!

Why are you trying to defend your terrible joke? The community has voted, it sucked move on.

Please tell your sister about the video. There is not a small probability that she doesn't know that the video exists or didn't think that he would distribute it to others. F your sister's life then.

I think I'd have to see the video to make a proper decision on this matter.

How is this vengeance? He was your roommate...

I think you just answered your own question: "was". Did you not read the part about OP evicting him? It's kinda the crux of the FML.