Avoidance

By Kelavmeister - 17/04/2009 01:16 - United States

Today, I was driving home from school when I saw this girl I like walking home. Trying to be polite, I pulled over and asked if she wanted a ride. My offer was rejected as she said, "No, I'm actually already home," and walked up the nearest driveway. My driveway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 198
You deserved it 7 005

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahahhahahahaah...you should have pulled into the driveway and rolled down your window and said "woah you live here too??"

dino_witha_cape 0

Hahaha. "Well, that's funny, because so am I." and then park and walk into your house. she'd be the embarrassed one x)

Comments

wait. i don't get it. she lived where u lived? that make absolutely no sense whatsoever. can someone explain what this means cause im not sure if this really is F my life. Just a coinsedence.

Learn to read comments if you're confused. The girl lied instead of just declining his offer.

lifeislife_fml 0

STOP with the reverse FMLs. We all know what the other person's perspective would be like, we don't need it repeated, let me see...6 times alone on this FML.

FrostyTheSnowman 0

i am so curious as to what happened next!

generally this creeps people out lawl..i wouldn't try that again

You deserved it, honestly. I don't understand why people think it's o.k. to try and give a ride home to a girl, cute or not, if you don't know her. It's scary, I hate it when I have to walk because people pull over and offer. Some may be trying to be polite but you cannot accept a ride now-a-days so to avoid any bad feelings and awkwardness just don't offer.

It says in the FML that he likes her. That probably means he knows her, idiot.

He goes to school with her. so they clearly know each other

i'd have done that too.hah its not bitchy, its just that she prefers escaping from a creep, rather than getting in his car and getting driven to a forest and raped and killed. 125, i hate you.

She wasn't being a bitch. She was doing the right thing by a) rejecting the offer if she was feeling uncomfortable, and b) was polite enough to make a lie so that she wouldn't hurt his feelings by calling him a creep. She pretty much seems like a cautious polite girl. And there's nothing ******* wrong with that. Also, he COULD'VE been a rapist. If you think about it, if she hadn't lied, he wouldn't have gotten off her back. It would've given him the chance to follow her with his car and God knows how hard that is. She's a smart girl who had ill fate. That's all. Good for her!

#125, the girl didn't want him to take her home so she said she was already home, and walked up to the nearest driveway, pretending it was her house. except that it was HIS house. you should have said "ok" and drove up next to her on the driveway and make her watch you open the door to the house. hahaha.