By Everest - 22/11/2018 14:00

Today, I got several thumbtacks jabbed into me. Why? Because my cousin thought it would be a funny prank to superglue a bunch of thumbtacks to his nerf darts. My left forearm is still bleeding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 801
You deserved it 181

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boyufd 24

do the same thing to him but aim for his nuts

and the new adult Nerf guns shoot hard enough to leave welts

Comments

There must have been a lot of pressure in his Nerf gun for the thumbtacks to pierce your skin enough that you were bleeding some time after the incident? Also, wouldn't the tacks cause problems for the darts, as well? My last Nerf gun could fit the darts in the chamber pretty snugly, but sticking anything to the end of them would have prevented them from fitting properly, not to mention the weight of the tacks disrupting the flight of the darts. I would like to see proof of this in action before I commit to agreeing your life "sucks".

Some guns you just put the bullets in the front like the Bolt.

and the new adult Nerf guns shoot hard enough to leave welts

PenguinPal3017 19

I saw a video of someone shooting a beer can with a tack-tipped dart the other day. It pierced the can and then he shotgunned it. His story here definitely checks out. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a "trend" right now.

Boyufd 24

do the same thing to him but aim for his nuts

So "ducking" is quite an art-form, you usually learn this as a kid. Getting out of the way of things that are painful.... I wonder how many hit you before you realized they were hurting...

PenguinPal3017 19

Hey! Look who can spell and stuff! Good for you buddy!

It wasn’t a prank, it was a tactic. To win battles, you must use overwhelming force. Fill a super soaker with gasoline and light the stream as you shoot your cousin. Now, that’s a “funny prank!”

Heeshka 7

Ever read "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu? That is obviously where he got that idea.

PenguinPal3017 19

Now that's what I call a sticky situation!

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

Little brat needs to be disciplined!

Xavier K. Valdez 8

Better than a real nailgun lol