You're the ass

By etgohome - 26/08/2013 00:10 - Canada - Kingston

Today, I almost got run over on my bike by a truck who raced through a red light. After narrowly avoiding a collision, the car slowed down. Instead of apologizing for almost killing me, the driver stuck his head out of the window and yelled, "Nice ass!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 263
You deserved it 3 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

UnluckyGenius 21

So he ran it because he was so focused on your butt.

Wowxoxo 17

Distracted drivers are 7.4 times more likely to crash. He was staring at that ass for sure.

UnluckyGenius 21

I almost wonder what OP was wearing now.

AnOriginalName 19

What's with all these shitty drivers in Canada lately? Did they not get their weekly ration of maple syrup or something?

AnOriginalName 19

Sorry, eh. I'm American; you can go ahead and say American stereotypes, but I won't care in the slightest. But then again, your Canadian genes are probably preventing you from saying anything insulting in the first place.

it's not a compliment to objectify and sexualize an innocent woman who was just minding her own business and riding her bike. no one has the right to objectify her like that, much less a ******* STRANGER who almost HIT HER with his truck. sexualizing her body doesn't make up for nearly injuring/killing her. people like that are disgusting.

noonenoeone 22

Too bad no one online cares about being a gentleman...say something comical next time.

At least he didn't follow up with "Get in the truck!"

This guy failed to hit on you. Twice. Maybe he needs to back off on his douche game, and I don't know... try flowers?

At least your okay right? He was probably actually trying to get your attention for that comment and maybe trying to (hopefully) get you off your bike for a better look...

By nearly killing her? Oh yeah, that'll get her attention.

Sexist pigs are well known for being shit drivers and then yelling rude comments out the window. Punch him in the jugular

Followed by a sharp enough kick to the groin to take him out of the gene pool.

150493x 29

I think it's worse that he said that. Not only did he almost seriously injure OP, he didn't even make an attempt to stop and say sorry or check if she was ok. Some drivers are just douches.