You're the ass

By etgohome - 26/08/2013 00:10 - Canada - Kingston

Today, I almost got run over on my bike by a truck who raced through a red light. After narrowly avoiding a collision, the car slowed down. Instead of apologizing for almost killing me, the driver stuck his head out of the window and yelled, "Nice ass!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 263
You deserved it 3 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

brianabearx3 14

Hey at least you got a compliment, kinda.

RedPillSucks 31

I'm sure that would have been nice at her funeral. *I'm sorry she's dead, but she sure had a nice ass*

That's repulsive that he would say something like that in general, and especially after he almost hit you. Also, if he almost hit you because of your "nice ass", then he should not be driving, since clearly he proved he could be a danger to others.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Actually, the rednecks I know would've gotten out of the vehicle and made sure she was okay. I'm sure there are some that would leer, but on the whole they're courteous people.

andruszko 2

Actually I know plenty of rednecks who would get out of the vehicle just to leer, not caring whether or not she's okay. You've just posted a false stereotype. Good try though. There's a difference between being a redneck and being from the country. I know plenty of straight up legit gangsters and thugs who would get out of the vehicle to make sure she's okay. Does that mean they're good people on the whole? No. No it doesn't.

I would have said, Yeah a nice ass won't kill me..

What an asshole. I'm glad you weren't injured though op!

Get the license plate number and report a stolen vehicle. Karma is a bitch

RedPillSucks 31

Not sure how it works in canada, but filing a false police report can get you in serious legal trouble.

I don't live in Canada number one and number two the call is always anonymous and third he was driving like a dick and should be off the road. I was born,raised and live in the US and know very well how the legal system works in American thanks.

RedPillSucks 31

OP is from Canada. And you would be filing a false report. Just calling in and claiming a car is stolen is not going to get the cops to do anything. You have to file a report.

I got hit by a car while riding my bike 2 weeks ago. The claims process is already time consuming and annoying enough going thru ICBC. Filing a false report and exaggerating in front of a police officer, the driver, my brother, and numerous witnesses would not look good.

Well round here when someone does shit like that it gets handled. S'all I'm sayin cuz dumb shit like that causes people to get hurt cuz people wanna drive like assholes

Merrqe 11

Why do you take your pics like a *****?

Canadians have been breaking stereotypes left and right lately! More left, than right, actually..

Sarah2435_fml 5

Yeah. Not all Canadians are nice. We don't say eh and we don't constantly say sorry. It's ******* annoying! These stereotypes are ******* annoying. So are the jokes.

Besides me, how many people want to see her ass now?

surefire988 12

You deserved this compliment