You'd know by now

By Anonymous - 15/01/2016 04:51 - United States - Burbank

Spicy
Today, I was going to have sex with my boyfriend for the first time. He couldn't get hard and pouted about it for nearly two hours. When I went to comfort him, he said, "Man, I hope I'm not gay." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 418
You deserved it 2 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A07 48

Five comments and not a single one advocating dumping, this just might turn out to be a good year.

Sounds like he's feeling a little immasculated. Just tell him it's first time jitters and it's nothing to worry about, it happens to a lot of people and does not mean he's gay, just a little nervous!

Comments

bad_boyfriend 10

It's just nerves. The first time I had sex I was terrified. It doesn't help that when it isn't working the way you want it it just makes you more nervous.

Sorry bout it. I'm a man and I've been there too. it's the stress all he has to do is relax. You can help him in that though.

There are a lot of things that could affect his ability to get hard that do not mean he has ED, as someone else suggested. I don't believe he is actually questioning his sexuality, he's just insecure because he thought he'd be able to perform and was disappointed. It could be his first time, it could be his first time in a while, it could be his first time with op, it could be an uncomfortable setting, stress, etc. To op: don't worry about it too much. Talk to him about it and when you're both ready to try again, dedicate some time to foreplay.

tbrill 15

If your boyfriend wanted to have sex with you OP, then he can't be gay - he's definitely attracted to you! Being able to overcome nervousness because it's your guys' first time doesn't mean anything bad- I'm sure it'll just get better with time and as you both figure out what works for you! Best of luck!

There are reasons to want to have sex with someone you aren't attracted to. It's possible he's gay but in denial and wants to have sex with her in order to prove to himself that he isn't. It's not super uncommon for gay or lesbian people to have had sex with people of the opposite sex before realizing they were gay, just because having sex with people of the opposite sex is the "normal" thing to do in this society. That said, it's unlikely that he's gay. It's more likely he's just having trouble getting hard out of nervousness.

tbrill 15

That's very true, I guess I wasn't thinking of those possibilities as well- thank you!

As all heartless Feminazis say, dump his ass.

Nah, hes 'probably' not gay, emotions can set junior out of wack, and if he was too nervous, that's the result, anger and sadness can do this too, just relax, help him relax, and just enjoy the moment

Not entirely sure why you got thumbed down. Emotions and thoughts can certifiably affect your sexual performance.

It happens. No need to question his sexuality. Just dust off and try again.

maybe hes nervous? be patient you'd want the same from him :)

He pouted about it for two hours? is he mentally 5????? Ditch the sissy and find a MAN.