You'd know by now

By Anonymous - 15/01/2016 04:51 - United States - Burbank

Spicy
Today, I was going to have sex with my boyfriend for the first time. He couldn't get hard and pouted about it for nearly two hours. When I went to comfort him, he said, "Man, I hope I'm not gay." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 418
You deserved it 2 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A07 48

Five comments and not a single one advocating dumping, this just might turn out to be a good year.

Sounds like he's feeling a little immasculated. Just tell him it's first time jitters and it's nothing to worry about, it happens to a lot of people and does not mean he's gay, just a little nervous!

Comments

Maybe he just came from a massive sex session with his other girlfriend and was basically ****** out for the night.

I would recommend Kegels Exercises for him.

yellowzinnias 20

Nah, if he can't get hard from the start, there's something else going on. One of my exes could get hard just fine, but the minute his penis touched my moist girl parts, he withered. We ended up breaking up, and now he is married to a nice man named Ben.

Yep, every guy who doesn't just spring a boner instantly and just start thrusting is unequivocally gay...

yellowzinnias 20

That's pretty much the OPPOSITE of what I just said. I feel bad for you that your reading comprehension is so poor. Maybe getting an education would help your self-esteem?

yellowzinnias 20

Also, the second part is a true anecdote from my life, so I don't have to have it validated by someone with a penis to share it. Sad face for you!

"Today, I typed the phrase 'Sad face for you!' FML"

You can't just "confront" someone about it. He was just nervous it happens to lots of guys. Why would you sit around for 2 hours being awkward about it? You should just keep fooling around doing other stuff and the problem will generally fix itself.

Busco7 6

Sorry to hear that.. The nerves are most likely on overdrive and he's overly worried on how to rock your world.. Foreplay works but It would also be ineffective if he's still anxious & nervous. All you need is to make him feel relaxed... Maybe crack a funny joke or two about something totally unrelated to sex and the noodle situation to release the tension, and then get back into it..

Anyone who says " I hope I am not gay" is really ashamed that they know that are. nothing worse than homophobic homosexuals.

I actually chuckled out loud instead of breathing air out my nose

that's pretty cool how instead of being ashamed of him or something you comfort him instead