By Anonymous - 22/08/2017 01:30

Today, my roommate forgot to pay the water bill on time, so they shut it off. Now we're without running water for 3 days and I'm taking my morning dump in Target next to a stranger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 929
You deserved it 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chickensheep 15

Ever heard of a bucket? Just ask to borrow your neighbour's garden hose and fill up your toilet's tank manually.

Wouldn't be a stranger if you'd just greet them!

Comments

I hope you’re at one of those fancy Targets that has dividers between the toilets.

chickensheep 15

Ever heard of a bucket? Just ask to borrow your neighbour's garden hose and fill up your toilet's tank manually.

Or just take a dump in the bucket and just give it to your rommmate.

I just signed in to say what chickensheep had already said... Get some buckets or bottles or whatever, you can even pour it in the bowl to get the toilet to flush if you aren't comfortable taking the lid off of the tank...

Wouldn't be a stranger if you'd just greet them!

You might want to pass on the handshakes.

Just pay your bill already and the water will be turned on again.

If you're in a house, there's many ways around it. If you're neighbors house is fairly new it'll work best as they've most likely poly lines in their house. Step 1 - buy a cheap cross connector from a plumbing shop. Step 2 - connect your hose to his via cross connector. Step 3 - turn his outdoor hose tap on full and turn yours on. Voila, you've free water. His house is now feeding yours.

I'd be worried if you knew everyone you pooped beside.

Very selfish roommate you need to move smh

MidnightRyder 9

Be real loud on purpose see what happens