WTF dude?

By meowtickmeow - 12/03/2010 01:18 - United States

Today, I had a strong feeling that someone was watching me as I was undressing to get ready for bed. I conspicuously moved to the door and threw it open to find my step-brother clearly spying on me. We are the same age, live in the same house three weeks a month and in the same English class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 637
You deserved it 2 699

Same thing different taste

Top comments

court3love 0

YDI for moving "conspicuously." Pay more attention in that English class.

Comments

kk2krazee 0

Goodness gracious- sex offender practising. Watch out now OP

kill snickerdoodles. Ps ShE ChAnGeD HeR PrOfILe PiC

Everyone's calling it disgusting? They didn't even know each other existed until their parents met. Not to mention they aren't related by blood. I fail to see the problem. Just because "TEH LAW SAIZ U GUIS R BROTHER AND SISTER NAOW " doesn't mean you really are.

xd0rkiee 0

Why did you feel the need that you were in the same English class as him? Hell, you didn't even need the last sentence.

Jayodi 0

#50 Okay, seriously? Shut the **** up. You're intentionally typing like a retarded monkey with two fingers on crack just to piss someone off, as well as calling her a nerd, simply because she's intelligent? I'm sorry you can't grasp the fact that some people are smart and have regular conversations, as opposed to every third thing coming out of their mouth being "I LIKE SPORTS". You uneducated piece of lowlife shit, remove yourself from the gene pool immediately, we don't like your kind around here. ******* moron.

brightred919 0

spying on someone while they're undressing is "disgusting" regardless of whether they're related or not

Disgusting, creepy, and if your parents don't deal with this when you tell them about it, tell an adult at school like a teacher, counselor or some such. By "deal with it," I mean handle it in a manner which ensures Creepy Stepbrother will not dare do such a thing again. It is a problem not because of the relationship, but because OP should not have to be avoiding a peeping tom in her own home.

"I always feel like somebody's watchin me and I have no privacy oh oh. I always feel like somebody's watchin me tell em its just a dream. oh oh" "When I coem home at night. I close the door real tight."