What have you done this time?

By rockefoe - 15/11/2010 20:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized the only times my boyfriend ever says, "I love you" are after he screws up or when he wants a blowjob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 640
You deserved it 6 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stop giving him ******** after he screws up.

starberries 0

My husband tells me he loves me several times a day. Then again, maybe that's why he's the one I married.

Comments

Expertfail 0

was gonna say, is your boyfriend me perchance?

lol well at least mine's not the only one!

ydi if you know that and are still with him

Are you by chance the Most Interesting Man in the World? Oh wait he doesnt screw up.

iSitt 0

what do women want ? Love. what do men want ? ********. Win-win.

at least you can admit that you're like that. it's really not the worst thing that could happen. unless you're saying i love you to women other than a girlfriend for ********, then going home to said girlfriend, saying i love you for screwing up, and another i love you, expecting a make up *******.

brunettesara5722 17
El_Mero_Mero 0

hell jea. no job no love lol!

well, if you keep giving head then he's gonna keep saying I love you

Well, at least he's being consistent..

lol well at least mine's not the only one!

are we dating the same guy here? haha since moving to Cali I have not found a decent one!

TheDrifter 23

The decent ones have all been taken. All that's left is a bunch of lowlifes and drifters... and on that topic...

Ya 55 I bet the chicks beg you for sex....

There are decent guys everywhere. Ones that will take care of you and respect you. But it's sad that they all already have boyfriends.

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

55, how do you expect women to be able to resist you with that out-of-this-world hairstyle. I bet you don't even have to tell them you love em for a bj

Gloritank 8

No but we know it's not your girlfriend, considering your profile states your a pathetic insane loser without one. But for the sake of argument let's say you did have one. Not even she or any woman I know would be happy with being even in the same room as you.

ET, I side with you, but I find several problems with your comment. You don't know his personality for sure, and you most certainly have no idea what his girl friends (the space is intentional) are like. Begging != funny. Throwing in the Valtrex comment was an unnecessary attack.

Was there really a need for an arguement in the first place? God, people you all waste your time fighting on this when you could be doing something actually useful.

Stop giving him ******** after he screws up.

lebronesque73091 12

It sounds backwards. Shouldn't that happen when the girl screws up?

mintcar 9

Hmm...when you say you love him does he not respond back?

starberries 0

My husband tells me he loves me several times a day. Then again, maybe that's why he's the one I married.

starberries 0

I was just letting you know what a real relationship is supposed to be like. And no one asked you to comment on my post, bitch.

your husband tells you so much cause he's cheating on you lol he feels guilty I love you make him feel better ..