Walk or shame

By Anonymous - 24/08/2015 04:25 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my husband and I locked our keys in the car. Our only spare is in the drawer with all our sex toys. So we either had to get our oldest go in the drawer and get them to bring to us or walk the 12 miles home. My feet will never recover from that walk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 072
You deserved it 27 261

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Okay that sucks but did you really have to put the spare in a sex toy drawer? Shouldn't you have put it somewhere more accessible?

Comments

What I want to know is...why didn't you call a tow truck? My mom used to lock her keys in the car all the time. And all she did was call a tow man and it was fixed.

You deserved it because you could've called a tow truck. It would've taken them a minute to unlock your door...if you don't have AAA or something like it it only costs 50 bucks. I know 50 isn't a tiny amount sometimes but its better than either option you listed.

Thats just stupid op. Don't keep a spare anything that someone else might need access to somewhere you wouldn't want them to go through.

YDI for keeping the spare key there. Why would you leave it somewhere where you wouldn't want anyone going into for it?

Why would you put your only spare key in a sex toy drawer?

Sex toys and spare car keys should never be in the same drawer. YDI. And besides the long walk home is good for you.

If infer it the way it is... Car keys are not considered as sex toys( as far as i know)... I don't see a reason you mix them up with sex toys.

You made the right choice. . Still that's funny shit