VPN time

By Hannah - 01/03/2010 03:16 - United States

Today, I got excited because I found a chat line for teens who are dealing with depression. I signed up and was about to enter the chat room when a message popped up that said, ''Sorry this is only available for teens in the United Kingdom.'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 851
You deserved it 4 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure there is a plethora of like sites that you can visit. Google would be a good place to start ;) Keep your head up kid.

hayleyukulele 0

depressed people can get excited too, ignorant pricks

Comments

your stupid assumptions. Sorry I had too. Anyways I wanna ask something here... Doesn't it kind of make the whole thing a sham when you can be happy amidst being "depressed?" If a depressed person can be happy at some point or laugh, aka show signs of not being depressed, is it really fair to call it a disease over just not being happy 24/7? Does depression even if exist in that case? I'm not saying I agree with that notion, but I think it's a decent question. A parallel question would be if someone who is having a headache doesn't feel any head pain for say 10 seconds out of a minute, are the other 50 seconds him having a headache or is he just in the state of not feeling 0 head pain?

Decent question, really easy to answer. Suffering from depression doesn't mean you're always down and sad. It just means your lows are lower than they're supposed to be. Your emotions are screwed up and your reactions to events are extremely unreasonable. When something minor happens, depressed people feel as though it was the end of the world.

why would you take soneonessssss comment seriously? it's fml

just make another account saying your a part of the united kingdom

For kicks, name your account Football something and then make references to pigskins. That'll cheer you up.

youthink_fml 0

I hate people that post about the stupidest things thinking their life is ******. You deserve to be pummeled.

And here I thought this was a comments board, not a chat room.