VPN time

By Hannah - 01/03/2010 03:16 - United States

Today, I got excited because I found a chat line for teens who are dealing with depression. I signed up and was about to enter the chat room when a message popped up that said, ''Sorry this is only available for teens in the United Kingdom.'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 851
You deserved it 4 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure there is a plethora of like sites that you can visit. Google would be a good place to start ;) Keep your head up kid.

hayleyukulele 0

depressed people can get excited too, ignorant pricks

Comments

Google: "teens; chat sites; depression"

boatkicker 4

At Snicks comment #42 My colleges requires a class about the errors you mentioned, because it is apparently so common. It's absolutely ridiculous, and they don't allow students to test out of it. My professor things I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread, because I already know the answers. Meanwhile, I'm thinking "This is the easiest thing I've ever done. Why do I even bother to show up?" It's actually really horrible. The fact that most of the students in my class don't know better than "Me and Soandso went to the store" (yes I stole your example) makes me die a little inside.

Now you know how the rest of the world feels when there are so many sites/competitions/live streams that are only for US residents. *bitter* But on a more serious note: that sucks, and I hope you manage to find some support elsewhere. I'm sure there are similar things (and plenty of other options) there in America too. Good luck with it.

ryguy997 0

THE USA SUCKS COME TO CANADA!!

hey_hannah 0

yupp, you know what your saying.

Canada is just like, wannabe Americans :) yet dumber, but aren't as fat or racist rednecks. :) Come scotland! P.S it's ******* cold up here

does anyone know chat lines for depressed teens in the us? I just started antidepressants but they take a while to kick in

http://www.depressionforums.org/forums/forums.html http://www.depression-chat-rooms.org/ http://www.healingwell.com/pages/Depression/Message_Boards_and_Chat/ Googling I found those.

am I the only one who has noticed a snickerdoodles comment on nearly every post?

Sucks_to_be_you 0

How do so many of you have no ******* idea what having depression means?

If you got excited that easily you are obviously not depressed...not to mention you are a teen, every teen THINKS they are depressed but they aren't. You live in the USA, the supposed greatest country in the world...the land of opportunity and you say you are depressed? Go live in a third world country and maybe you can have the right to depression.

Japan (1st world country) has a higher suicide rate than any other country in the world, including third world countries. Get your facts straight before posting, and don't be an ignorant douche, please!

Jesus_is_Lord 0

The only way to beat depression is threw Jesus Christ... All this man made stuff will take it away for awhile but the only way to over come it is threw God... He loves everyone no matter what you've done, he wants a relationship with everyone. So my advise is repent and talk to god about it, and it WILL be done

Pandacharm 0

God called; he said learn to ******* spell before you preach that nonsense!

boatkicker 4

Are you saying that good Christians can't be depressed? Because that's most certainly not the case.

Jesus_is_Lord 0

no as people we just go threw things and it happens but just keep god close and you'll be fine

Jesus_is_Lord 0