VPN time

By Hannah - 01/03/2010 03:16 - United States

Today, I got excited because I found a chat line for teens who are dealing with depression. I signed up and was about to enter the chat room when a message popped up that said, ''Sorry this is only available for teens in the United Kingdom.'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 851
You deserved it 4 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure there is a plethora of like sites that you can visit. Google would be a good place to start ;) Keep your head up kid.

hayleyukulele 0

depressed people can get excited too, ignorant pricks

Comments

What's funny is that your name is the same as my ex...now I need a site for depressed teens XD

screw the chatroom there are counselors and numbers you can get from school just go to your guidance counselor, go to the local hospital they have the numbers, or really use your brain and try the old school tried and true method and get off the computer and use the phone book they have numbers in there too.

Jesus_is_Lord 0

I'll be praying for you that God opens ya'lls eyes like he did mine, God bless

Is having self-diagnosed depression like a new fad or something?

boatkicker 4

Who said it was self-diagnosed? Sometimes parents decide that a diagnosis automatically fixes things, and when you're not an adult, there isn't much you can do to help yourself besides doing exactly what OP did.

That is an incredibly insensitive thing to say.

nobody cares? like really go cut urself and take a few advils. you'll be fine.

pattheaninal 9

why don't you look on the cereal boxes? they have help for depression... girls today, are always depressed -.-

tosty/81, it sounds like you may be the biggest bitch I no

mcme 0

@Snickerdoodles I have to keep this short since I'm on my iPod, but as a student about to head into high school, I am beggining to notice fellow students FORGETTING what they learned in elementary school. They learned it, it's just that it becomes hard to remember if you talk "liek ths" all day to friends. Though many times I find you totally right, I think I have a minor disagreement here. (Students learned 1st grade grammar but just forget it.) Anyways, aside from that I totally agree!

bri4345 0

I'm sorry that sucks, I'm dealing with depression as well and I'm a teenager so I know how you feel. I'm here to help if you need anything.

moerlein 0

...really? get serious dude, theres people that are probably worse off than you. maybe an 8.8 earthquake just hit? come on Capt. Emo.