VPN time

By Hannah - 01/03/2010 03:16 - United States

Today, I got excited because I found a chat line for teens who are dealing with depression. I signed up and was about to enter the chat room when a message popped up that said, ''Sorry this is only available for teens in the United Kingdom.'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 851
You deserved it 4 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure there is a plethora of like sites that you can visit. Google would be a good place to start ;) Keep your head up kid.

hayleyukulele 0

depressed people can get excited too, ignorant pricks

Comments

really, if you don't know what it's like being depressed, you have no right criticising this person 1.maybe the person is afraid their family might overhear the talking and worry, so they CANT call a hotline 2.maybe it's a bit harder than you think to find something online, in your country and always open, so piss off.

PapaSmurfs 0

Agreed. I'm going to be a junior next year. I MUST always correct my grammatical errors or else I will feel incomplete. I laugh at my classmates' grammatical failures. They have the grammar skills of a three year-old.

never give up looking !! God will always be there for you !!

so what. go find another chat for the united states haha

awww, sounds like you need a friend. :)

Omfg!! The EXACT same thing happened to me!! I suffer from depression also it sucks

Omfg I hate people who say they suffer from "depression" Depression is so damn over rated and over (self) diagnosed. OP get a life, NO ONE cares. Sure, everyone has ups and downs, and when you feels sad about something for a period of time, it doesn't mean you're depressed. God, how I hate people like you.

Im sorry. dailystrength.com is open to users from the US too. And OH is awesome...just sayin.

Im sorry. dailystrength.com is open to users from the US too. And OH is awesome...just sayin.