Value

By Randy - 13/09/2011 02:15 - United States

Today, I got home from work to find my wife asleep in her easy chair with my two year old son asleep in a pile of torn-up paper. I soon found out it was my 1960s collection of a Superman comic book series that I inherited from my dad. It was worth well over $2,000. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 342
You deserved it 5 254

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

thejedi08 10

your totally ******! disown your child!

RockstarRN 10

Because a child knew what they really were? Are you being funny or are you just stupid?

Are you nagging or are you just uptight? It's a joke, lighten up.

45 - are you a tool, or an unfunny douche? Oh wait...

but really stop talking about your kids people it's not your stuff, wait till your kid takes ur necklace and flushes it down the drain, everyone is a judgerton

RA661 8

I would say that wasn't bad but since you got it from your father.... You might need a nanny now.

How unfortunate! Just tape the tiny pieces back together and it should be as good as new...? Yeah probably not, fyl.

Exactly! Look on the bright side: he'll be the only kid at pre-school with a $2,000 jigsaw puzzle for show-and-tell.

Now you've got a fun DIY project of reassembling the pieces and photo scanning them back together. Just kidding, you're ******.

RockstarRN 10

She was tired...as all moms are. Maybe you should of had them in a place that a child couldn't reach them? Like...oh I don't know...a safe? Protective case?

leadman1989 15

Yeah, or she could drink a five hour energy wake the hell up and watch her damn child. You can only child proof things to a certain point kids have creative ways of hurting themselves when left to their own devices. Although both would be preferable.

^^^ No more argumentation needed. This nyukuh has this under control. :D

morgan020 0

As a mom with a 3 year old I couldn't agree more. You keep things put up with a toddler in the house. Luckily my son knows what he is allowed to play with and doesn't mess with mine and my husbands stuff too often.

Maybe you should have your computer in a place you can't reach so you don't say dumb things.

Thumbs up for #21 and #24. You deserved it for having them within reach, and (in case she didn't know) for not informing your spouse the value of the comics. No one to blame here but yourself.

EvilDave 13

You are assuming mommy didn't decide to let junior play with daddy's comics.

Don't leave valuable things where your two year old can get to them?

I doubt he did. His wife most likely gave the child the comic books so she could sleep. And they say murder is never justified?