Unwarranted

By Varnpike - 18/12/2018 03:00

Spicy
Today, I was messaging memes back and forth with one of my female coworkers and I accidentally sent a picture of my junk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 633
You deserved it 6 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sure you did. Just like how I accidentally let my dog shit in the neighbor's yard after he hit her with a rolled up newspaper. If you weren't planning on sending someone that dick pic, it wouldn't have been on your phone, or whatever. Apologize to the poor woman, delete the photo, and stop taking pics of your junk, or I will track you down, and castrate you with a pair of rusty scissors, before sewing your balls to your forehead.

Comments

Sure you did. Just like how I accidentally let my dog shit in the neighbor's yard after he hit her with a rolled up newspaper. If you weren't planning on sending someone that dick pic, it wouldn't have been on your phone, or whatever. Apologize to the poor woman, delete the photo, and stop taking pics of your junk, or I will track you down, and castrate you with a pair of rusty scissors, before sewing your balls to your forehead.

tounces7 27

There are people in relationships or dating, who are consenting adults, who do exchange pictures of their junk, so there's no reason someone can't have pictures on their phone. He may have been planning or sent the pic to someone, but it doesn't mean he was planning to send it to her.

Isn't the potential risk of sending it to someone else all the more reason not to keep dick pics on your phone? Consenting partner aside, shit like this can, and did, happen. Plus, it's nearly Christmas, so if OP does have a partner who wants a dick pic from him, he should have put a pretty ribbon on his junk, took the photo, and then put it in a gilded frame under the tree. For now though, seeing as he didn't include the info that it was meant for a girlfriend/boyfriend, dude is getting the biggest YDI since that chick who caused her boyfriend to crash his car while she was giving him a ********.

Try me, weazle. It's getting to a point where telling guys to stop sending unsolicited dick pics isn't enough to make them do it. A physical punishment for the world to see is what's needed. Kinda like James I parading Guy Fawkes' head on a pike through the streets of London. But not as harsh.

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

Did she send you any pictures of herself?

"Accidentally Sent" and "Junk Pic" never should be in the same sentence. You know you did it on purpose.

Bullshit! A buddy text me at the same time I was sexting my gf and I sent a photo to him in stead, BY ACCIDENT. We're still friends but he won't open picture texts from me again hahaha

PenguinPal3017 19

These things are easier to accidentally do with a touch screen than they should be. They need to build safety into phones.

tounces7 27

That's useful....in retrospect. Not so useful for something that's already happened when you weren't aware of the app even.

whiskey'swino 15

I'm sure HR will believe the "accidentally".

What was the caption for the meme? “********” perhaps?

Just pass it off as a new meme. It's called Tiny Todger.