Tubular Bells starts playing…

By so scared - 08/02/2014 17:13 - Canada - Barrie

Today, my mother thought it would be funny to sneak into my room at night and scream like a demon, after I'd explained to her how scared I was of The Exorcist movie I had just seen. She claims it wasn't her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 682
You deserved it 6 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Varhsity_tK 9
simplysarcastics 26

A pastor told me that when we watch scary movies sometimes those things get invited in. long story short i watched the grudge 3 and saw the creepy pale lady in my dream (or was it a dream!?) face to face sucking my breath soon after! Yes I am indeed scared for life.

Dreams are a subconscious, psychological thing. Your brain uses that time to sort through and organize all the data it records throughout the day. That's why people often dream about things that happen before bed, or things they are worried about.

#53, stop listening to people who think science is stupid.

59, I was a science major in college and I have to say let everyone have their own opinion. Why are you suddenly so ******* smart to tell people who or what to believe?

simplysarcastics 26

59 what are you talking about, are you stereotyping? Because I had a professor that believed in science taught it and still believed in God. Lol your point is invalid.

Omg... I cant!!! I promise if i close my eyes for a second and even imagine something like that... Let's just face it. i'm dying of a heart attack now. Thanks Obama...

There's really no proof that it was her... burn some sage.

The mother of the year award goes to...

#16: Haven't you ever watched competitive TV shows when they announce the winner? The pauses before the final result is revealed are comical in length.

Well I was going to say OP's mom's name but I didn't want op to know that I'm stalking her. Shit! Too late now.

Well, I think that incomplete thoughts are fun. You can add onto someone's...

AnOriginalName 19

Let me explain Granny Hag. There is a myth in town, saying that if you're in sleep paralysis, its actually an old lady supposedly holding you down. Her name is granny hag. God I hate my town sometimes.

Yeah, clearly she was just trying to help you get over your fear. I think you should return the favor ;)

I am pretty sure that smell is the pile of shit on OP's bed.

I wouldn't consider your comment to be of intelligent mind.

Plot twist, this has been said a million times before. Actually, that's more like a fact.

You should poop in her bed for revenge and tell her it wasn't you.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

In my life time of countless revenge schemes, this is not one I'd follow. If someone were to dookie in my sheets, I'd beat them to a pulp. You do not deuce in someone else's bed! That's thee worst thing I've ever heard of. Prank war or not, that's too far.

Rainhawk94 27