Trust the science

By Wtf - 29/04/2011 16:09 - Canada

Today, my doctor told me my asthma was being triggered by my dad's smoking. He wrote a note to my dad, asking him to refrain from smoking while around me. My dad took one look at the note, then threw it in the trash, saying the doctor "doesn't know what he's talking about." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 447
You deserved it 3 014

Same thing different taste

Comments

man you must be a fag! saying that ciggs are disgusting.

srgsk9 9

My uncle did the same thing when the doctor told my grandpa with Parkinson's not to drive. My grandpa got into a fender bender not long after and I promptly told my uncle that until he spent over 10 years getting a medical degree, he could **** off.

emodude44 0
yeseniag 0

wow can't even quit his habits for his owns family's health...whT a jackass

The exact same thing happens to mum and I :/

i would have rolled the doctor's note, and smoked it!

the doctor doesn't know what he's talking about. there is know possible way he can have definitive proof that his smoking is triggering your asthma.

FajitaFreak 3

I believe smoking cigarettes to be among the dumbest personal choice one can make. It's also truly beyond comprehension that it's legal to sell them in the first place. Not only are they highly toxic, carcinogen-filled death sticks, but they are physically addictive due to nicotine and other added chemicals. Even if that was it, it never should of been allowed to be produced. It's not all though. No. Second hand smoke. It's not just doing personal harm (in which case I wouldn't really care) it harms others that are nearby too. My dad has smoked my entirely childhood. I used my shirt to cover my mouth whenever I was around him. That helped, but still... it's ridiculous to pay money to kill yourself and others around you in a painful way, and not to mention decreasing quality of life up until the day you die. To sum it up, don't be an idiot. Just don't smoke.