Toilet training

By Anonymous - 22/04/2012 17:12 - United States - Houston

Today, I came down with food poisoning of some sort. After hours of scrambling to the toilet to vomit and empty my bowels, my three-year-old daughter got fed up and is now trying to potty-train me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 347
You deserved it 2 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FlamingTacos 7

Tomorrow she'll be telling you how to do taxes.

skyeyez9 24

Comments

This is an automatic favourite. What an adorable child! I'll admit, there are very few circumstances when I find children adorable - unless they're babies...

But babies look like Winston Churchill, if he were to ever decide that caustic wit would not be sufficient for dealing with Nye Bevin...

Trisha_aus 15

I couldn't help but 'awe' :)

perdix 29

Get the "Super Duper Pooper" video. That will help you be able to control your bowels as well as a three-year-old.

Aw how adorable, it must be frustrating and gross because of the food poisoning, but at least you have a adorable daughter who loves you and wants to help you out. Feel better OP! ~K

not as much of a fml as it is a sentiment of how adorable your daughter is. but yea sorry about the food poisoning!!

Food poisoning makes it an FML. An adorable FML, but an FML. I once got food poisoning, so I feel for you, OP!

You claiming it's "Not an FML" basically means you are blaming the moderators for doing their miserable job since early 2009. Try being a moderator for a day with idiots claiming "It's not an FML", moderating ones with horrible grammar, and dealing with you everyday.

...and by you, I mean us and the special lot of people that Sirin fawns over while trying to conquer Europe. I think I should stop before they kill me.

Looks like student has surpassed the master. No? Okay... *sits in corner*

fuckmebutdontfml 16

that's a smart 3 year old you got there!

netteg0806 0

"Bad, Mommy, bad! How many times have I told you to go in the potty?"

hereinnc 12

aww How cute!! Shows that your daughter wants to help you! Empathy is a rare trait in kids now a days!