By Anonymous - 11/02/2013 20:58 - United States - Raynham

Today, with 24 inches of snow on the ground, it is raining like hell. The weight of the snow, now full of rain water, collapsed the roof over my living room. I was eating cereal in my underwear, in the living room, directly under the failure. I'm cold. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 027
You deserved it 3 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jsprackman 11

If it was Cinnamon Toast Crunch then it wouldnt be so bad...

skip_m 6

Step 1: Stop texting about this problem on your phone. Step 2: Go put on some clothes.....

Comments

theneatoburrito 8

At least you've now got a heavy blanket to keep you warm.

There is absolutely nothing warmer than getting under a pile of blankets next to a woman who loves you. Now I shall go vomit for being so sappy.

So how did the sappy comments go when you were dating Mrs.Bastard? Did you hold it down temporarily, keep a bucket next to you at all times. Or did you get married without a single cheesy comment dropping?

Lionesse 15

#14 Sappy Doc is new.. Quite a departure from your normal dry comments. I like.

TrueTriage - I'm sappy with her all the time. It works. Lionesse - Don't get used to it. Dammit.

Sometimes it's a little TOO warm. I often find myself throwing off the blankets when I'm snuggled with my man.

Full body coverage, minus one leg out for optimal air flow.

Sounds like Lenny from the Simpsons. "Don't tell anyone I live like this!"

That's common in a flat roof. Is that the case here? If so, definitely a builders flaw. Hate when they do that in areas of wild weather

A lot of my neighbors have pretty decent inclines to their roofs and still there was several feet of accumulation. But what happened to OP was very foreseeable and reasonably preventable. Everyone in my neighborhood was out shoveling snow off their roofs all day yesterday. (So glad our condo association hires people to take care of that. All we had to deal with was the porches.)

Better get a tarp and some duct tape. Its go time.

JR_Goes_Rawr 11

I bet that added a little more frost to your frosted flakes