Just tradwife things

By Fapmaster - 07/01/2023 03:00

Spicy
Today, after a year and a half of sticking to my new wife’s “no-sex-before marriage” rule while we dated, she brushed me off while I tried to consummate the marriage. Apparently, she’s not ready to have kids yet and “semen will get the sheets dirty.” Guess I’ll be jerking it on my honeymoon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 659
You deserved it 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Uh, yeah, she’s frigid. She either will never have sex with you or will only do so if she thinks children will be a possibility. She probably either has a low sex drive or a lot of religious trauma, and the odds of being able to come back from this are slim.

Comments

Run run far away it'll only get worse or your being scammed either way it's bad for you!!!

Uh, yeah, she’s frigid. She either will never have sex with you or will only do so if she thinks children will be a possibility. She probably either has a low sex drive or a lot of religious trauma, and the odds of being able to come back from this are slim.

You don't buy a car without test-driving it. Have you learned nothing?

Unless she's willing to go to therapy or at least talk to you about it, it's up to you if you want to continue the marriage or get an annulment ASAP.

are you sure she’s even a woman? 🤣

Dude, this was hard to read. Sorry to hear this, but yeah… run a mile man, go get that cancelled right away. It’ll end up in a divorce at some point anyways. If she’s not willing to talk about it or get help etc, then yeah man, you have to leave that relationship. All that will happen is a lot of resentment and hatred, affairs and things like that. Not worth it. Sorry you have wasted all this time in a failed relationship, but you wasn’t to know. Learn from the mistakes

if that's a problem for you... WHY THE HELL did you marry her? why do people never think about that stuff BEFORE doing stupid decisions that make everybody involved unhappy?

Run. Run fast, run far. It's not just is the no sex that is a major problem. The fact that there is not enough emotional intimacy in your relationship that you could have talked about this stuff is also a major, major problem. Annul it now otherwise you are just going to have a very resentful relationship and a divorce in a few years.

are you sure she's a Virginia? also, condoms keep the sheets cleaner. but still, you might want to rethink this whole marriage... sorry.