By WamBamSam - 21/11/2012 09:54 - United Kingdom - Kidderminster

Today, whilst at a red light in my car, a homeless man with a spray bottle and a dirty rag came over to clean my windows. He started with the driver's window, which was wide open, and whatever was in his spray bottle smelled suspiciously like urine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 082
You deserved it 2 351

Same thing different taste

Comments

KingCeltic77 18

This is why you roll up your windows and lock your doors.

dirton89 7

Well... At least it's all natural

Well if urine can cure athletes foot imagine how good it will clean your windows..

Oh that's nasty *in best Cleveland voice*

people probably would have read it in Cleveland's voice anyway :)

The window was wide open. Does that mean you got sprayed with the urine? Or did I read the FML wrong?

Nope you read it right he got sprayed right in the face with urine.

How would op know it smelled like urine otherwise...

*gag* Disgusting. I hope OP wasn't on his way to something important like a job interview.

That's when u throw some penny and say get the **** outta here. I always have a slight fear and discomfort when approached by such people .

unknown_user5566 26

I can understand the fear/discomfort, but to tell them to "get the **** out of here"? That seems pretty rude. A simple "no thank you" would probably be sufficient. And yes, I know, some homeless people are persistent. At that point it's best to just roll up your windows, lock your doors and ignore them to the best of your ability.

I wouldn't say "get the **** outta there" to every homeless person. I meant it in OP's situation.

Why throw the penny? Why give anything at all, when you're already covered in urine? I'm mean. Yay.

emoshadow47 9

What in the world did you do wrong to deserve that >.

Maybe he was an asshole once and blamed a victim, asking what they did to deserve the shitty thing that happened to them. I dunno, just a wild theory.

Don't worry op I'm sure the acid in the urine has some cleaning properties. No? Well that just pisses me off then!