By Sara - 03/10/2012 03:33 - United States - Manassas

Today, while working, a woman complained that she didn't ask for sauce on her sandwich. After examining the sandwich, I realized it was just melted cheese. When I told her, she threw the sandwich at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 262
You deserved it 1 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

unknown_user5566 26

Rule #1: Don't **** with the people who make your food. If she ever comes back in, I hope you serve her some spit-soaked justice.

Comments

Apparently she cant take constructive criticism very well.

It's an epidemic of customers who treat employees like shit because they know the employee doesn't want to lose their job. Feel shame customer.

Osito2011 9

That's when you lick all over there food

Next order? How about a cyanide sandwich instead?

Bit too far mate, I'd suggest something like mad-cow disease.

unknown_user5566 26

Rule #1: Don't **** with the people who make your food. If she ever comes back in, I hope you serve her some spit-soaked justice.

I **** my girl... . o_O . . O_O . SHE MAKES MY FOOD!!! THAT BITCH!

Watched that movie "Waiting" I have never complained since.

Oh please oh please don't get in the food business! j/k

Just don't be rude to anyone who works in customer service.. Who does their job properly of course. It ***** us off. Ungrateful tart.

25, it took me a couple minutes to get what you were saying. That's funny!

Then it was worth all the thumb-downs. :)

Oh ya because spitting on someone's food equals assault. Very bad comment.

unknown_user5566 26

61- I didn't think it was half bad. Then again, having a sense of humor to start with is probably useful.

You'd think she'd know what a sandwich looks like... After making so many...

BunchieRules 31

The customer is NOT always right.

I work at a retail store where we refer to our customers as "guests". I have drawn my own conclusions as to why that is: 1. Guests can't say they're always right. 2. Guests can overstay their welcome, at which point you can ask them to leave.

tne201992 12

I work at a retail store as well. This month will be a year, since I've been working there. I have seen a lot of obnoxious, rude, immature customers. The list can go on, but my manager tries to apply that the customer is always right, but I can bring up many times that a customer was wrong.

beccaishereyay 11

The customer always complains* More accurate saying.

Customers are often very far from right. I had a waitress ask me to get her some blue cheese for her table one time and five minutes later she comes back. The customer said we gave her honey lime dressing. I gave her the exact same thing the second time and had no complaints. Customers are stupid.

BunchieRules 31

49 - This would also work: "The customer thinks they're always right, and the boss has to agree with them in order to get their money". Or something of that sort.

Very true indeed. Ps: like what you wrote about yourself. Genius.

unicornsbears 5

I work retail and no matter wat our customers r always right and there ain't nothin we can do bout it cuz they r the reason we gave a paycheck. It even say a satisfied customer made this paycheck at the bottom of our checks

aww I'm sorry op people can be so rude sometimes. you know what they say, what goes around comes around.

Unless you work at Wendy's. Then what comes a square goes a square.

For those of you that don't get it,or didn't pass geometry,a hamburger is supposed to be round. Wendy's are square.

I got it, it was just a lame joke. It's ok, we all have those days. I had one yesterday. iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

The **** is wrong with people? "this isn't the EXACT thing I wanted, so I'm going to ruin your day by throwing at you." smh... Some people...

It's dumb how ridiculous people can get on tiny things like that.

theAnimalsPain 10

Sounds like one of the many abusers of the "customer is always right" saying.