By Sara - 03/10/2012 03:33 - United States - Manassas

Today, while working, a woman complained that she didn't ask for sauce on her sandwich. After examining the sandwich, I realized it was just melted cheese. When I told her, she threw the sandwich at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 262
You deserved it 1 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

unknown_user5566 26

Rule #1: Don't **** with the people who make your food. If she ever comes back in, I hope you serve her some spit-soaked justice.

Comments

SApprentice 34

That sucks, OP, I feel your pain. I make sandwiches all day, and there are some people that honestly just enjoy the feeling of power they get out of degrading service workers.

...And those people are usually just people with massive inferiority complexes. It makes them feel better about their own shitty lives to make others feel small. I hate people like that.

Don't ask questions, the customer always has to be right -.- it makes your life go on.

tne201992 12

Not always. There has been times, where I had to correct a customer, but in a nice way.

37- Please explain how that phrase in any way remotely sounds like a good idea considering the FML at hand along with the countless other service industry horror stories ever told?

I've recently joined the silly world of fast food and people, and one thing I've noticed is that you just gotta let it go, do what the person wants and continue with your day. That's all I was pointing out :P

Thank you, though there's no need to make rude faces with your tongue.

perdix 29

That's assault, so you should call the police on her. Maybe she'll even get a day or two in jail where the sandwiches come with sauce, whether you ask for it or not.

...and sometimes the sauce doesn't come with a sandwich....whether you ask for it or not.

Kindness kills. Honestly, when my customers are being fuckwits I put on the biggest smile and go into overdrive. It makes them look so much worse for being a douchebag to someone so nice. Then pull a sneaky Kylee and spit in the sandwich

unknown_user5566 26

Pull a "Kylee", eh? I've always dreamt of my name becoming a verb! ;)

Britmarie2567 0

I would of punched her. What a bitch!

*would have. And punching someone is assault in the court system. Never fun to walk around town with a felony on your record.

rebel_belle1974 5

whoever said the customer is always right never had to deal with the public.

The economist that said that probably meant that (usually) the purveyor of goods cannot make moral judgements as to what the customer should buy if they want to stay in business, as long as the product is legal to sell. It doesn't necessarily mean that the customer is actually always right about the product being sold.

58 - Your profile picture is fitting for this FML.

58- That puts things in perspective. Thank you.

agonydrum 7

Good for you op for not beating the stupid out of her, I can't say I would be capable of such self control, I would have made that bitch eat her sandwich

agonydrum 7