By akieferr - 03/09/2014 02:41 - United States

Today, while undergoing the cumbersome task of screwing the tiny silver ball onto my lip piercing, I clumsily dropped it onto the counter and watched it bounce into the trash can, where it nestled snugly into a used maxi pad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 794
You deserved it 14 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LouisvilleLuke 10

Oh gosh. I guess you could try either wrapping them in toilet paper or getting a lid for your trashcan.

Comments

I have had way too many of mine go down the drain...but this is worse

you should maybe not have a lip piercing or you should roll up and wrap up your used maxi pads. you deserved it.

Those things are so fiddly! I usually place a towel on the surface where I'm changing any of my piercings, it catches the ball and stops it from getting lost! Handy :)

Are you 2? Can't reach the sink? Wash it off duh.

just rinsing with water will not sterilize it. any jewelry going into any part of your skin needs to be sterile otherwise you could very well get an infection.

Actually, if the piercing is well heald it just has to be clean. water and soap would be fine for normal trash, the problem here is that it came into contact with blood which if it's not the OPs is essentially the same as sleeping with someone unprotected.

You all need to stop being pansies. If it's sterile, you'll be fine. It's just blood anyways (you know the same stuff that came out of your lip when you got it stabbed with a needle). Get over it it happens.

except that this blood didn't come from op's lip, and we don't even know if it was op's pad

Correct #101. If it was OPs pad, then there really isn't too much of a problem if they want to wash/boil it and use it again. However, if it's not theirs that's a different matter because coming into contact with foreign blood can be considered the equivalent of unprotected sex.

lets pierce our body!!! lmfao the **** for

If it was your bathroom, you could have just picked it up and soaked it in alcohol or peroxide or something? I can understand not wanting to if it's a public bathroom though.

Does that liquid attract balls or something?