By jackie89 - 10/08/2014 19:26 - United Kingdom - Redruth

Spicy
Today, my husband and I attended a funeral. After the service, my phone vibrated. It was a text from my husband, saying "I've got mourning wood like you wouldn't believe! get it? MOURNING. haha :D" I looked up and saw him across the room, winking at me. Not the place, honey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 590
You deserved it 7 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

*cough*Insensitive*cough* Oh, excuse my coffin.

I hope I'm not a bad person for thinking this would've been hilarious

Comments

*cough*Insensitive*cough* Oh, excuse my coffin.

That pun is just too good to get buried.

This is a grave matter. You shouldn't be joking about it.

Hey at least he is trying. Even though it's not really a good place for that behavior.

wellthen7154 12

I knew this thread was tomb good to last, #36.

40, your horrible pun is going to end up 6 feet under.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

These puns are so cheesy, I'm gonna be laughing until Mourning

You guys need somebody to take you under

Well it's a dead cert that you're going to hell

I hope I'm not a bad person for thinking this would've been hilarious

vietprincess2010 14

no, I think it's super funny. her husband has a sense of humor. probably wrong place but it is still funny.

It's Ok man, I once couldn't hold my laughter at a funeral because the grieving lady looked epically hilarious while weeping. Don't start thumbing me down yet, I was only 6 or 8 years old.

Your Hubby has a sense of humor I'd enjoy. Don't take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive (as per the funeral). If just 1 person does that at my funeral I'd be happy.

If it was someone you sort of knew. Yes, absolutely hilarious. If it was a person they were close with, then not the right place.

The ONE place that you NEVER make dick jokes. Seriously

What about in a circumcision doctors office, huh? WHAT ABOUT THEN, HUH?

I'm pretty sure a doctor's office is not the same as a funeral home...

Hey, foreskin needs a proper burial too. I find circumsizing to be depressing in general.

Dicks and diamonds are basically the same thing. They're beautiful if you cut them, because otherwise they're just ugly rocks.

cryssycakesx3 22

but she did say *after* the service...

BubbleGrunge 18

I'm so sorry you were at a funeral, but some people handle stress with humor. At least he kept it between you and him. And now all of the FML community knows!

When my grandma died my brother and I made jokes and tried and lighten the mood. Looking back I realize it was a way to decompress and handle the situation. Personally I love that your husband was making jokes and trying to lighten the mood. As long as it was kept between you two (and I bet he would never say it to anyone else other than maybe a best friend) than no problem. No harm, no foul.

That's a sweet way to lighten the mood. But what was supposed to be between OP and him. About 17000 FMLer's know now

83, don't see why that matters. It's not like we know their names or who they are.

Shadowvoid 33

Well maybe you could mourn the passing of his hard on because I wouldn't be giving him any for a while after that

I don't know why you got thumbed down. I laughed.

I don't think he actually had a hard on... At least I hope not!

tell him that he'll be 'mourning' over the sex you won't have for a week.

I'd be worried if he wasn't considering they're married and all...

Could have been worse. He could have said, "I'm stiffer than the guy in the box."

well,if you were the husband she wouldn't have wrote the FML because that punch line have just made my day.

ahippienamedrae 10

You get the point for the day omg

Thumbs up for you... You just made my mourning.

There's a time and place for everything but that is sooo not it

23lf 16

Well, technically, that IS the right place for that pun. Still a terrible thing to say though