By ScaryOldMan - 07/10/2009 07:57 - United States

Today, while trying to sleep, I kept hearing this groan/scream for help for about an hour. I decided to call 911 to send someone to investigate. Police came, I received a $100 parking fine and another citation for improper use of 911. The noise? Just a dog howling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 621
You deserved it 13 257

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you thought it was an actual person and let said "person" scream for help for an HOUR!? You deserve a lot more than 2 citations. Way to help the human race. I hope I'm never in trouble with you around.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
HahaYDI 0

...The OP didn't know it was a dog.

bugmenotmofo 34

Why did you get a parking fine?

what the **** did you get a ******* parking fine for?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

fatme2012 7

Next time park where you're supposed to. Other than that, fyl.

So you thought it was an actual person and let said "person" scream for help for an HOUR!? You deserve a lot more than 2 citations. Way to help the human race. I hope I'm never in trouble with you around.

ChronicFAIL 0

You're a lazy ass bum for hearing someone calling for help for over an hour and not doing anything about it.

thank you! i was so pissed that someone is soulless enough to let someone scream for an hour before being annoyed enough by their suffering to call the police that i decided comment even though i rarely do.

dspadres 0

I was thinking the same thing.

Reading stupid message of utter laziness, check. Checking wether poster is from America, check. Maybe it's better to specify that Texas is indeed more likely, but seriously. Get off your lazy ass and go check it out for a bit, Calling cops to get out of their bed to investigate on something that's happening beneath your bedroom window most likely is just stupid, and then complain.

leenheartlovex3 0

YDI. Should of checked to see what it was first.

You deserve(d) it. As in "If you call the cops on a howling dog, and get a ticket, you deserve it.

In this case I would use YDI for "You Dumb Idiot" LOL

If someone was actually in trouble, the correct first thing to do WOULD be to call the police. But waiting an hour to do it is pathetic. Next time you think someone is in trouble, be quicker.

Why would you wait an hour before calling someone?

Next time call the police non-emergency number.

I'm more concerned that you waited an HOUR to call 911 when you thought someone was crying for help?

Fake, wouldn't happen... if you felt that there was an emergency and thier investigation said otherwise, there is no way you'd get an improper use of 911 cite... embelish much?