By unicorn - 13/09/2011 21:21 - United States

Today, while taking a stroll in the park, a kid walked up to me and asked, "Do you believe in unicorns?" I answered, "No." He dunked his ice cream cone on my head, laughed hysterically, and ran off screaming, "BELIEVE!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 732
You deserved it 12 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thrAsHeRr9081 16
missyj0 12

You must believe in the unicorns! Or else you shall feel their wrath.

Comments

superangryandy 2

Personally, I prefer saying "owned". It implies less of "person who plays too many video games". Also, I consider pwned a travesty of the English language, along with ROFL, LOL, TL;DR, and "I can haz cheezburgr?!?"

Squirrelx 5

Ya, straight to unicorn hell is where the kids going! Unicorns hate being mocked. Sometimes I wish I was a unicorn... :(. What do you think Father Unicorn would say of such jesting? Not much. Maybe u messed up kid. Now you're getting impaled for a unicorn eternity. The world is gonna teach him some unicorn karma for sure.

FMLephant 2

Should have asked "Do you believe in payback, it's a bitch?" and shoved it cone-first up his nose!

Because that's what our society does to children.

HomelessMuslim 0
StopDropNRoll 11

Btw that kid took off instantly...

Nexus_surgeon 7
StopDropNRoll 11

Didn't know ppl had taste buds on their forehead D:

Could have been worse. Grandpa might have seen you talking to young boys in the park and surgically attached your penis to your forehead instead.

elmogoezRAWR 0

Go back, walk up to the kid, and ask him if he believed in wizards. Then BLOW HIS MIND. Also, piñatas.

I don't believe. does that mean I will get ice cream?

missyj0 12

It means they're coming after you tonight. Cover your whole house in Vaseline, trust me.

missyj0 12

You must never forget the Vagisil!!!