By Anonymous - 30/12/2009 07:08 - Canada

Today, while taking a shower, I noticed that I had forgotten to shave my pits. I went to a party last night, and there are now several Facebook pictures of me dancing, with my arms up and my hairy pits showing for the world to see. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 683
You deserved it 39 304

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for having armpits. A normal human being doesn't have armpits.

Embarrassing, yes, but hairy pits at drunken parties posted on Facebook seem to be the new fad. Either that, or all the girls I went to school with are sleazy dirty ******. All levity aside, OP, it happens to the best of us sometimes. No big deal. I'm sure if you didn't look good in those pictures, they wouldn't have been put up anyway. If they bother you that much, ask the poster to take them down...or at least give you a chance to photoshop the shit out of them. =]

Comments

NotEven 0

People will notice. And comment. But it's not really that big of a deal if you just laugh it off. Seriously who cares? You are not the first girl to forget to shave. But if you freak out and make it a big drama because people are making fun of your hairy pits, you will be nicknamed Hairy for the rest of HS. BTW, I don't get the OP and all the commenters who forget. I do it every day, it's part of my shower routine, like washing my hair. Do you take a shower and forget to use shampoo as well?

Again, Ive had laser hair removal, so I maybe do it once a week. That's just to pick up the random ones that somehow got missed.

NotEven 0

My bad. I ammend my previous post to read, all the commenters EXCEPT idkweird who forget. :)

NotEven 0

It's ok, I'm totally jealous. :) I would love to be able to afford to get lasered everywhere below the neck. ;)

Oh! my comment got erased, wth? Yeah, thats why Im waiting to have the rest done....although, I have learned that it's cheaper here is AZ than it is in Cali. Apparently, some states have a law where only a nurse or doctor can do it, but others, like AZ, the person only has to be a tech. Its much cheaper with just a tech!

pinkyswear89 0

Maybe you should take more showers insead of going to clubs.

my sister got a ticket for "running through a stop light". fact was that she was turning right and there was a yield sign, so she didn't deserve it at all. that police cop was suspended for a while apparently.... o,o cuz he was BLLIINNNDDD!!

and this is relevant to the FML becaaaause...??

I think it's on the wrong FML, lol. They may have meant it for the parking ticket one. Comment posting fail!

shadaisy 0

fail. this is a lie because what girl doesnt put deoderant on before going out? pictures

Quickly putting it on, on you're way out the door without looking

flyintonite 0

at least your not like those drunk girls whose va jay jay ends up on facebook... not an fml.

Damage control! Go to every facebook picture, type: Hippie go free-free! And perhaps your friends will think you did it on purpose in order to make a statement. Why should girls shave their pits if guys don't? Then, shave them and put some new pictures of you waving your clean armpits around, just to assure people that you do groom occasionally.

yeah, how do forget something like that hah, ydi

How do you forget something like that! to a party! plus if it were an important party or one you cared about, you'd have shaved... you'd forget if you didn't really care. but body hair is gross, why wouldn't you check! YDI!