By sarahrachel - 15/12/2015 03:30 - United States - Albuquerque

Today, while in the airport waiting to board, I got the sudden urge to pee, so I ran to the bathroom feeling like my bladder was about to burst. I was so focused on relieving my bladder that I failed to notice the diarrhea covering the toilet seat and the wall behind it until I was sitting in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 027
You deserved it 5 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is honestly the most disgusting thing I've read in a long time.

Comments

you kind of deserve it for just plopping down like that without even looking first, especially in a public restroom.. did you back into the stall or just perform the whole maneuver with your eyes closed?

Always abide by this rule : if it's a public restroom of ANY kind (idc if it is in the white house) for females obviously, you should always hover. NEVER sit down on a restroom toilet. A plane, a train, **** even a motor home. Never sit!

Women that hover are the worst. If you hover, you'll most likely piss on the seat, and because there's now piss on the seat, you'll hover. It's a vicious cycle that women need to get out of because it's impossible to piss on the seat if you actually sit on it properly. I shouldn't have to clean up other people's piss before I sit down.

Women who hover are disgusting. You're the reason there is always piss on the seats, not the women who sit properly. Just wipe the seat and sit down.

#40 and #50 not if you are like me and have super hover skills! Never pissed on a seat! (not sure whether this is a great achievement to be proud of)

Women who hover are literally the reason FMLs like this exist. If you say properly then there wouldn't be stuff everywhere. And what exactly is it that everyone is afraid of? Unless you sit down directly after someone gets up, then the chances of you getting whatever you are afraid are very small. Bacteria and viruses can't live outside the body for very long.

#70 It's just because public toilets arn't the cleanest of places and since it's public, I dunno if some nasty crap was there and I'm unaware. Although to be fair I am a clean freak because of they way I was brought up so Yeh.

countryb_cth 38

They have toilet seat covers in the bathrooms. Put a few down and you won't be touching the seat. I can't stand hoveres, especially because they always get pee on the seat. Like put a whole roll of toilet paper down or whatever but sit the **** down. Woman do not have aim.

#90 I live in the UK and we don't have seat covers so we don't have a choice. If we did have them then I wouldn't hover then. Also, I would hover and take a shit cause that's just awkward in so many ways...

Oops I ran out of time to edit. What I meant to say was #90 I live in the UK and we don't have seat covers so we don't have a choice. If we did have them then I wouldn't hover then. Also, I wouldn't hover and take a shit cause that's just awkward in so many ways. Furthermore if there is tissue, I would cover the toilet but how can I do that when there is no toilet paper? Like dude, are you seriously getting annoyed at me cause I just hover? Like chill, just cause you hover, doesn't mean you make a mess and you don't clean up of you do make a mess.

Sanguinairius 33

Seems like someone else had a frantic, desperate moment too OP, sorry you got to land in their..leftovers :P That sucks.

I literally gagged when I read this. So nasty!

andrmac 25

In the number of years of your life you always always always look before you squat! This goes with look before you leap. I would say FYL but you kinda even in your desperation deserve it for not looking first.

Sounds like someone else was "running" late