By sarahrachel - 15/12/2015 03:30 - United States - Albuquerque

Today, while in the airport waiting to board, I got the sudden urge to pee, so I ran to the bathroom feeling like my bladder was about to burst. I was so focused on relieving my bladder that I failed to notice the diarrhea covering the toilet seat and the wall behind it until I was sitting in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 027
You deserved it 5 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is honestly the most disgusting thing I've read in a long time.

Comments

And now you should probably go for an E Coli test.

Might wanna test for c-diff while you're at it, too.

Oh that's so horrible. Hopefully you only got it on yourself and not on your clothes!

Clothes can be burned... Plus maybe they could pick something up at the airport quickly.

omg. did you take your suitcase with you? change into an extra set of clothes maybe if you got it on your clothes? sorry OP

no #6, OP is just gonna wear the clothes they have on

Mathalamus 24

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
MzZombicidal 36

You should always be wary of germs, just especially so in public restrooms.

Mathalamus 24

I choose not to be overly wary of them. My belief is that the more germs that you are sensibly exposed to, the stronger your immune system gets. My immune system is quite strong, as I very rarely get sick. Sometimes, I deliberately get a cold. Just because.

Haha you deliberately get a cold? How? Or is that a joke - I can't tell :)

Mathalamus 24

It wasn't a joke. And I do this simply being near a person who has a cold. Not hard, really.

It's true. I have a good immune system too so I rarely freak out about all the germs in public spaces. When my roommate gets sick I don't avoid her. I usually end up getting her cold, which I find inevitable anyway. I think that's what Mathalamus or whatever their name is was trying to say.

That is honestly the most disgusting thing I've read in a long time.

Burton_Forever 23

made me gag a lottle (it's like a little but a lot) I hate public bathrooms, people are disgusting when it comes to their natural needs...

JustinJK 21

is a lottle somewhere between a lot and a little, like a new word for medium?

I keep reading about FMLs like this where they get it on the walls and I am still appalled as to how you can **** up that bad.

How do you not look down before pulling your pants? The toilet is the first thing you see when you run into a stall..

Same reason they will "fall in" to a toilet if the seat isn't down. lack of situational awareness.

When i first go into a stall the toilet is not in my line of sight, the wall is. If im in a rush and about to pee my pants im not gonna waste time looking at the toilet when im focused on getting my pants unbuttoned and down.

Am i the only one wondering how the last person managed to burst diarrhea onto the wall?

MzZombicidal 36

It happens more often than you'd think. I clean at a casino and some people just cannot control themselves. Some can be disabled, elderly or just flat-out drunk.

another common problem are women who "hover" over the seat because even using a seat liner they're so freaked out by germs. so instead they spray feces/urine all over.

Explosive diarrhea - great - just needed to check how to spell that!

17- The only job my brother ever flat out quit was as a blackjack dealer. He worked at the casino less than 3 months because it was so disgusting. He said some people would just piss and shit themselves at the table rather than get up to go to the bathroom. Sometimes uncontrollable diarrhea happens so suddenly that the person can't sit down all the way before their volcano starts releasing the liquid lava. That can cause it to splatter on the back of the toilet or wall behind them. That is gross enough (although it's not always the person's fault). I can't imagine having a job like my brother or you and having to deal with people who purposely piss and shit themselves without a second thought or single **** about it.