By sarahrachel - 15/12/2015 03:30 - United States - Albuquerque

Today, while in the airport waiting to board, I got the sudden urge to pee, so I ran to the bathroom feeling like my bladder was about to burst. I was so focused on relieving my bladder that I failed to notice the diarrhea covering the toilet seat and the wall behind it until I was sitting in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 027
You deserved it 5 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is honestly the most disgusting thing I've read in a long time.

Comments

this is why you always check, no matter how bad you have to go. also, did your nose not work, bc that's a strong smell to just ignore?

fpants2010 18

People that do that are so disgusting and inconsiderate!

New Mexico? One time on a road trip during the night I really needed to take a dump right up until I pushed the bathroom stall door open. The rest stop itself looked terrible walking in but there was a shit fountain stained into the walls of that stall I looked in. My gut said, "Nope--not in here," and my bowel pressure miraculously disappeared.

That's why you don't sit directly on a public toilet seat.

Mathalamus 24

Because most of the puns are the lamest things I have ever seen.

People here don't hate all puns, just the bad ones. At least be clever if you're going to make a pun

People hate the overused puns. FML posts a "shitty" FML almost on a daily basis. And on a daily basis you get a whole slew of people commenting on how shitty the situation is. It was probably a clever pun a few years ago. Not so much now.

mads_nicole 19

I believe by the name on this post that it was a girl

There aren't any in most women's bathrooms.

#34 Most? I've NEVER seen a urinal in a woman's toilet, please correct me if I'm wrong (or am I being dumb and this is sarcasm...-_-)

Some women's bathrooms used to be men's so they still have (sometimes functioning) urinals.