By Peepants - 03/03/2016 23:03 - United States - Huntsville

Today, I really had to pee during one of my college lectures. I finally worked up the nerve to leave the room while he was lecturing, and ran frantically to the bathroom. Once in there, the urge intensified to the point I couldn't hold it. I peed my pants while standing in the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 053
You deserved it 4 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CheekyRaccoon 27

If you had left earlier you wouldn't be in the situation that urine now.

You "worked up the nerve to leave the room"? This is college. You are expected to act like an adult. You don't have to wait for a 'good moment' or ask for a bathroom pass, it's not high school. Get up, quietly exit the room, deal with whatever problem you have, and come back. Nobody cares. Nobody's going to remark upon it. We all have bodies, your professors included, and recognize that pressing biological urges occur.

Comments

Better than doing while in class is be thankful for that at least. Good irony though

Peeling her pants in the one place designed to prevent that from happening.

snarkytruth 37

That's not irony or ironic. Being in a bathroom doesn't prevent someone from peeing themselves or help to hold it until in position . If OP ran there then suddenly lost all urge to pee once safely there - that would be ironic. OP had bad timing and their bladder just didn't make it in time it's unfortunate and poor judgment in their ability to hold it. Making it in the nick of time then accidentally splashing their pants while washing up and people thinking OP wet himself is good irony.

ArbiterOfFML 24

That is irony. Pissing yourself in a bathroom. That is a stalwart example of irony.

It can happen from the relief of getting there in time - it used to happen to one of my kids: you get there, think "I've made it", relax, and your sphincter lets go.

CheekyRaccoon 27

If you had left earlier you wouldn't be in the situation that urine now.

That sucks OP, good luck getting back to the test. Urine a sticky situation now

op never mentioned anything about a test.. they were in a lecture.

Can you do a Mr Bean (like in the film!) and dry your trousers under a hand dryer? FYL, OP.

Or better yet, steal someone else's while they're having a shit.

nightstalker94 18

I bet urine need of a fresh set of clothes......

mm12344 8

Wet your entire pants with water and then it will just look darker.

Don't worry OP, I was in a similar situation a while back ... except it wasn't pea :-)

CheekyRaccoon 27

Was it a shiitake mushroom?

aliciousness116 16

You'll need to start carrying spare pants in your bag, just in case.

You "worked up the nerve to leave the room"? This is college. You are expected to act like an adult. You don't have to wait for a 'good moment' or ask for a bathroom pass, it's not high school. Get up, quietly exit the room, deal with whatever problem you have, and come back. Nobody cares. Nobody's going to remark upon it. We all have bodies, your professors included, and recognize that pressing biological urges occur.

You've apparently never had the kind of professors I've had. I've had two different college teachers who would lock you out of the room if you left for any reason. I had to withdraw from the classes because they were docking me participation points despite the fact they were told I have a genetic condition that contributed to the frequency of bathroom needs. TL;DR There are a fair few professor that can and do power trip on their ability to make their students' lives hell if said students attempt to attend to biological needs, and some of them are big enough assholes about it to make students afraid to do so.

Those professors sound terrible. I have never had a prof be that strict, even if a class has a participation percentage, which only comes with certain classes, they still let us leave the room whenever we need. They can't even lock the door, because it isn't their individual classroom, they basically just borrow it for the class they teach. It's funny because I remember in high school they always used to scare us a lot about how strict university was with attendance and being on time, but it's the opposite, a lot of profs don't even care if you show up, at least where I live. In any case, those profs are ridiculous. This is college, most of us are adults and 18+, perfectly capable of understanding ourselves and our own needs. I think we can decide when we have to leave the room or not. They should be preparing you for when you leave college, and in the real world people or your boss generally aren't going to be regulating your bathroom activity.

I hate leaving a class in college because I feel like everyone looks at me which is very anxiety inducing.

Those professors are ridiculous, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. You just got lucky by not having them.

Did you report them to the dean? Everything else aside, refusing you bathroom breaks in spite of your condition is a violation of the ADA.

Ya, this is a definite ydi to me. You're an adult and should know when to use the bathroom. No one was forcing you to wait, you did that on your own. Next time just go and relieve yourself as quickly as you can and return to your seat.

Maybe get a note from a doctor and get it put on a... Whatever your locations' equivalent of student alternate needs service form. Especially since I am fairly certain holding it that long can cause bladder damage, as well as urinary tract and kidney infections.