By Anonymous - 27/10/2009 04:22 - United States

Today, while I was showering, a dark object in the shower kept startling me. After about the fourth time jumping, I realized it was my shadow that was scaring me. I am actually literally afraid of my own shadow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 989
You deserved it 30 109

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you were startled by something, and you didn't know what is was, yet you continued showering instead of finding out?

Comments

So you were startled by something, and you didn't know what is was, yet you continued showering instead of finding out?

ok explain how u get shadows in a shower unless u showerr in the park right by your house naked.

"actually literally" enough with the adverbs!

I know, right, 47? Actually, literally afraid? Too good to just be afraid?

Are you relatively slow in mental development?

That's perfectly fine,however you can't let your shadow know that you're afraid or it will make you it's bitch.YOU TEACH THAT SHADOW WHO'S IN CHARGE!

"If there's something weird and it don't look good Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters! "

perdix 29

I'll bet you called the cops telling them a big, fat shadow is terrorizing you when you, in fact, have a perfectly shapely figure and cannot possibly can be casting such a shapeless, saggy silhouette.

I believe this is known as "Peter Pan" syndrome.

willosh_fml 0

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu8aSDOdKQ9AAkSVXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByc2FtNTRpBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDNgRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkAw--/SIG=12r9d18pd/EXP=1256742418/**http%3a//www.evanbailyn.com/index.php/article/what_is_peter_pan_syndrome/ so its not peter pan syndrome im trying to figure out how it is called

I am impressed, willosh. Most people on the FML site would just tell me, "It's not Peter Pan syndrome. Go DIAF and say hi to Hilter for me!" without citing a reference.

This sounds exactly like something I would do. But please never say "actually literally" ever again. Choose one or the other, don't use both.