By screamer - 02/09/2012 06:41 - United States - Paso Robles

Spicy
Today, while having sex with my boyfriend, I was apparently really loud, because when we finished I heard his mom and grandma sarcastically imitating me outside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 946
You deserved it 38 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have made sure there was no one in the house or something, I would die of embarrassment.

Feel your pain, bro. I just woke up to the sounds of my sister :(

Comments

Just curious....but what kind of parents just sit and listen to their kids have sex? Some people these days...

RedPillSucks 31

the kind of parents that video it, edit in seal noises and upload to youtube so this will never happen again.

iHeartRKO 5

Well obviously if they were being that loud they'd have no choice but to hear it wherever they went.

You'll never look at them the same way again...

Thank you so much for clearing up the mystery. I hadn't been able to figure it out.

I think 23 is correcting the grammar in the FML.

That sucks OP. next time you hear his parents having sex you should stand outside their door and imitate them.

The HORROR! I am unfortunate enough to be a light sleeper, a very light sleeper. My parents room is right across the hall.

RedPillSucks 31

Your parents are simply trying to convince you that its time to move out. They're not actually having sex, it's just pantomime. If you were to bust in your mom would be in hair rollers, reading the paper, while dad would be clipping his toes while watching football on the tv.

iHeartRKO 5

Did you come up with that all by yourself?

Super classy of you to have sex while his mom and grandma were home.

Abracadavre_fml 9

Don't worry, OP. They went the same you went through. (if you know what I mean)

Op u could've put some music on, saves u from the embarrassement

one11oh 2