By Anonymous - 01/06/2013 00:02 - Guatemala - Guatemala City

Spicy
Today, I was sending some dirty texts to my boyfriend, when I heard a knocking sound coming through the wall. I sat there for ten minutes before I realized I was listening to my mom and her boyfriend having sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 795
You deserved it 6 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ColbyGB 13

look at it this way, maybe one day you can tell your younger brother/sister you heard their conception.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You might want to re-read that... It wasn't op's boyfriend it was her mom's

#14 So was your comment, mine, his comment, her comment, that guy's comment, and those people's comment. A comment doesn't really have any significant value so it can't really be a waste. Then again, I might just be acting like a **** again.... then again, I do like acting like a ****...

Dusty_Busters 15

#16 yea we can tell, #1 just didn't make sense

Your sense of humor is just...amazing.

I knew as soon as I read the FML that someone was going to misread it! It happens atleast once on every FML involving 2 boyfriends, 2 husbands, a pair of sisters and one of their husbands etc.

I knew as soon as I read the FML that someone was going to misread it! It happens atleast once on every FML involving 2 boyfriends, 2 husbands, a pair of sisters and one of their husbands etc.

Like, meteors could have crashed into your house OP. Never forget about meteors.

yanksby7 6

I'm not sure what sending dirty texts to your boyfriend has to do with hearing your mom have sex.

CoffeeChickBlows 13

Uhhh..... it killed her mood, maybe? Just maybe? I hope you and #13 don't plan on breeding any time soon.

yanksby7 6

That wasn't made clear though. It sounded more like she just wanted to say she had a boyfriend than it was a mood killer. Hearing your mom get it on is FML enough. If she had wanted to, she could have easily said: "Today while sending dirty texts to my bf, I realized I was hearing my mom having sex with hers. Mood. Killed. FML"

untouchable763 10

Never gonna forget that I'm sorry OP.

look at it this way, maybe one day you can tell your younger brother/sister you heard their conception.

Who doesn't want those type of bragging rights?

ColbyGB 13
hannahsnyder69 16

My thoughts exactly. Now OP just has to have her boyfriend over and give her mom a taste of her own medicine. ;p

SmittyJA24 26

The surest way to ruin a moment: think about your parent(s) *******.