By Protectress - 23/08/2011 06:50 - United States

Today, while going around trying to find a job, a manager came up to ask me, "Are you looking to work here?" I nodded happily, hoping this would be the end of my search. She looked me up and down, saw I had a jacket on to hide my tattoos and said, "Sorry, I can't hire heroin addicts." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 185
You deserved it 10 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stereotypical much? Wow, that would be a shitty manager to work for...

ramboman19 8

That is rude for her to assume you're a drug addict because of tattoos. Some tattooed people I know are the nicest and best workers ever.

Comments

PocketRockette 0

You don't wanna work for that bitch anyways......

You should have just showed her your tattoos!!

Majstr 23

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
brendensmama 3

Really?! Tattoos are bad and ugly because she wore a jacket and got labeled a druggie. Yeah, makes perfect sense. You're dumb

now now. no need to start an argument may I ask what kind of tattoos you have, OP?

Don't be so close minded. And no they aren't.

Obviously your an extremely tolerant and educated person... Can't wait till life bring your mighty ass down

That sucks but u dnt deserve to work for them anyways! Who.cares if u have tattoos unless its for A high up position or something.

This is a great FML! I feel sorry for you, OP. That being said, I actually believe a lot of people with tattoos hear this. Most restaurants, fx. don't want people with tattoos to serve their customers.

If this is real, sue her ass an get the money. Don't settle for less then 10k.

Well I don't think that would happen if Megan fox went there.. Don't work at a place with a f****d up manager.

You kind of deserve it... This is why people need to think about it for more than 3s when they decide to get a tattoo in a visible place...

The tattoos weren't visible though. OPs jacket was hiding them so the manager couldn't have seen them when she made her judgement

ReynshineCutting 10

If OP was hiding them though, obviously he/she knew they were unprofessional. Also, since the manager couldn't see them, there was something else about OP's appearance that was unprofessional and made him/her look like a junkie. OP deserves it for not trying to look professional when job searching because no professional looking person would be accused of being a junkie.