By fuckshitcockwaffle - 31/05/2013 14:59 - Australia - Bayswater

Today, while feeding my neighbour's cats, I mistakenly switched up their foods. One has medicated food that causes drowsiness. The healthy cat got knocked out like a log. I panicked, laid him out by the bed, and spilled milk around his head to make it look "natural." I think I'm going to hell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 514
You deserved it 37 568

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Or you could do the right thing and explain what happened. Nice name though. Very original.

Comments

Am I the only one confused by the spilled milk part? How would that make it "look natural"?

Quiet_one 22

Obviously, it's because milk is the cat equivalent of alcohol in people. He was trying to make it look like the cat had gone on a bender and passed out, because as any cat owner knows, that happens quite often. This is also why young kittens are so unsteady on their feet- they ingest nothing but milk, and therefore are always drunk until they transition to solid food. SCIENCE.

You're a terrible person, just tell the truth!

Quiet_one 22

I don't understand how OP thought the milk would make anything look "natural." The best explanation I can think of is that OP has somehow gotten through life believing milk is some kind of magical "cat booze" and that cats are capable of going into the fridge and getting it for themselves. Maybe he should lay off the cartoons for a while.

Wow ,I can't believe you staged a crime scene .

The movie "A Perfect Murder" was a modern remake of Alfred Hitchcock's film "Dial M for Murder". Same thing as "Cruel Intentions" vs "Dangerous Liaisons".

I feel horrible for laughing... But since it was just an accident you should've told the owner.

perdix 29

Wasn't the sick cat amped up and hella fun?

Don't worry about it. The cat should be fine. Just tell the owner you accidentally swapped foods.

catsie_fml 14

Maybe to lighten the subject you could draw a penis on his forehead.