What the…

By EmbarrassedMess - 23/05/2017 19:00 - United Kingdom - Leeds

Today, I had what I thought would be an important (and formal) interview. Not only did I turn up completely overdressed, the man who was interviewing me arrived 30 minutes late. To top it all off, I was so distracted by his mysterious total lack of eyebrows that I forgot everything I had to say. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 262
You deserved it 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

species4872 19

You should have distracted his attention to his eyebrows so then he would become even more distracted so that he'd forget about your distraction unless he was already distracted by your overdressing and trying to distract him further may have been difficult not to mention the added distraction of trying to distract him for yourself. Got that or did I get distracted from the point?

It was all a ploy to see how you reacted to strange interactions.

Comments

species4872 19

You should have distracted his attention to his eyebrows so then he would become even more distracted so that he'd forget about your distraction unless he was already distracted by your overdressing and trying to distract him further may have been difficult not to mention the added distraction of trying to distract him for yourself. Got that or did I get distracted from the point?

mariri9206 32

So, how was your interview with The Doctor?

It was all a ploy to see how you reacted to strange interactions.

Tsumetai_ 11

was he also bald? maybe he was going through chemo or has some other medical reason for not having hair/eyebrows. it was pretty rude of you to get so distracted by that.

ImminentDisaster 12

OP didn't get distracted on purpose

not really. I work with cancer patients and some things you see definitely can throw you off if you're not ready for it. it's not rude, you just have to get used to things you're not usually used to seeing.

If he asks if you're seriously looking for a job, you should reply, "No, I'm just brows-ing."

You are never over dressed for an interview.