By fuckingjesusgran - 07/05/2013 22:13 - Bosnia and Herzegovina - Sarajevo

Today, while driving my grandma home from a family dinner, I had to pull into a gas station, because my tank was almost empty. She became convinced that someone would kidnap her while I went to pay, and eventually threatened to blow us up by tossing her lighter at the gas pumps. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 183
You deserved it 3 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You should have just brought her in to pay with you. That is if she was able.

14- Where is your shower head? Or the light reflecting from the mirror? First mirror pic I've seen lately without any of those characteristics. You're rare son.

MrSarcasmic 10

R.E.D. retired and extremely dangerous: grandma is here to blow you away.

It's never to late for a retirement home

In Soviet Russia, grandma troll you!! No, wait a sec. That seems yo be just about everywhere these days..

perdix 29

#19, no. There may come a day where that one perfect story sets up a Soviet Russia joke that is actually funny. Today is not that day.

Let me see if I can understand grandmas logic. She's afraid someone will kidnap (and I'm guessing kill) her, so to prevent that from happening grandmas alternative is to blow herself up! Nope, I can't say that I understand her logic in this one.

Wizzlbang 10

aren't you the analytical one.

Kozmotis 8

Gotta do what you gotta do.

Kozmotis 8

"Grandma, eat a Snickers." "Why" "Because you turn into a psychopath when you're hungry."

perdix 29

Tell her that is physically impossible and then run like hell. (It's actually physically unlikely, but Granny's charred carcass will never be able to tell anyone how you misled her, heh-heh-heh.)

if it was her car yes, if mine no. i would rather wait her out then lose my g35, and hey maybe psycho grandma will leave you something in her will.