By Anonymous - 08/10/2009 21:26 - United Kingdom

Today, while driving home from work an old homeless man stepped out on front of my car. As I slammed on the brakes the man threw a bag of poo at my windscreen and shouted "Praise The Lord!" before carrying on as if nothing had happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 686
You deserved it 3 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crumsnatcha 4

At least you weren't riding a motorcycle.

MoonyIce 0

Aaaand that. That there is one of the funniest things I've read all damn day. Thank you.

Comments

Next time I get birdshit on my windshield, I'll think of this and shut the **** up.

i was thinking the exact same thing :P

Ohh, you know what? I bet when he thought you were going to run him over, he got scared. In his alarm, his threw up his arms and tossed the bag of shit at your windshield. When you ended up stopping in time, he was so happy that he praised the lord! Or maybe he was glad that he didn't have to carry that bag around anymore. Either way, mystery solved. :] FY car's life.

I agree with #27. (I wonder if this one will be moderated as well. It's not like there are better choices to remove

crumsnatcha 4

At least you weren't riding a motorcycle.

This goes to show you that you can take away their land, shelter, and civil liberties, but only they can decide when to throw away their dignity, what little remains... heh heh. I said remains as an intended pun...

Wow, you're so clever that you have to point out your own cleverness to be sure that people notice it! Good for you!

brendiz 0

LOL! this needs to be in a movie scripts...would be a hilarious scene!

I think it would be more disturbing if it weren't his, actually.