By tammy - 27/06/2012 05:05 - United States - Inglewood

Spicy
Today, while cashiering at the drug store, I saw my ex-boyfriend, who I'm still completely in love with. Being the only cashier, I had to ring him up. He was buying condoms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 123
You deserved it 3 616

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Javee 17

Hey, don't jump to conclusions. Condoms make awesome balloons.

He might have done it to make you jealous? You should've said 'oh, you got these a size too big, the extra smalls are on the right'

Comments

I would say, "Uhh, this is WAY to big for you!!" Lol if you know what I mean! That is, if you went ***** mode and slept with him... If not, more power to you!!!

I didn't know sleeping with ones boyfriend automatically puts them into "***** mode". interesting.

Ok, you sleep with a boyfriend. You breakup and realize, "Damn! Why did I sleep with HIM?!" Gets another boyfriend, sleeps with him. Says the same thing. Gets another boyfriend..... And if you ARE going to get married, then WHY NOT WAIT?!?!! DUH!!

MarisaCB 16

20: Why not wait? Hmm. Well, let's see. First of all, having sex with your BOYFRIEND is not ***** mode. If you believe you're ready for sex, you should be able to have it as long as you go through all the precautions. I'm one of those people that see sex as a beautiful, natural thing. And you may decide after having sex with someone that they ARE the one you want to marry. I respect your choice of no sex before marriage, but don't call op or anyone else a ***** for not agreeing with you.

Strangeduckling Come back in ten years and read what you wrote. I bet u will laugh.

I am laughing, just not at the one I wrote!! Lol Sex IS a beautiful thing, but it should be with the one you love. And if you love EACH OTHER, then you are most likely to get married (unless someone is kidnapped for years... Or dies) and then, hmmmm, you can have sex AFTER you're married!! Because if you get married, then you usually think that you are ready. So what was said goes back to what I'm saying!! And I didn't call OP a *****, I said IF she went *****-MODE!! Lol XD

bfsd42 20

Really Strangeduckling? How small is that box in which you are living?

It's actually a pretty big box, thank you How's your Magic One Fingered Glove working out for ya? Lol

Strange, it's called Divorce. If everyone waited to have sex, there would be a ****-ton more of them.

No, not really That has nothing to do with it So therefore your argument is invalid

Most people have sex to see if they even LIKE there boyfriend/girlfriend. If everyone waited till marriage to have sex there would be a lot of divorces. So to say, YOUR argument is invalid. Sex isn't a crime, people do it because they want to and you have no right to tell them otherwise. And calling someone a ***** and saying they're going into ***** mode is no way to do it you ass. When some people want to get their point across theyre a little nicer about it, maybe then people will listen.

Lol your argument is invalid... You called me an ass and told me to be nice... OK!

Sex after marriage, eh? Let me ask you this StrangeDuckling, would you ever buy a car without taking it for a test drive?

Sorry if I sounded rude guys! That's my opinion! I don't believe in premarital sex for several reasons... 1.People, usually girls, end up regretting having had sex/losing their virginity to HIM! "OMG! I can't believe I SLEPT with him!! Ewww!! He us SUCH a jerk!!" or "He is SO disgusting!!" If you talk to many girls (not all, mind you) many of them say that they wish they never did it so that they can be "new and clean" for the one they will eventually marry. 2. Condoms don't always prevent pregnancy 3. (Usually at school) A girl having sex usually fuels gossip for a long time, so she is usually called a "****". Esp. If she got pregnant. (Not all) guys usually dump a girl after sex, or at least tell all their friends, in turn making him a "stud" and "adding notches to his belt" and causing gossip, making the girl look bad. 4. Condoms don't always prevent STDs... You may say " If they get married and get an STD anyway, who cares?" Well, if both partners waited to have sex until they got married, then they would both (most likely, like 98%) be clean, therefore causing no STD increases. If everyone waited to have sex, then how could the STD rate be so high, esp. among teens and adolescents. This is also for guys, btw So sorry if I sounded "ass-ish"

I would love to know what (if any) conversation dialogue went on here.

noisebox 1

You should have treated him like a stranger, but look at the bright side you don't have to let come in the back door anymore...

Should've poked holes in them while he wasn't looking and suggested buying a pregnancy test just in case.

Yes, that is the logical thing she should've done. Isn't it?

TheDrifter 23

While you're getting over him, he's getting on top of her.

KiddNYC1O 20
fatalwish 6

to use with his future ex girlfriend :D

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Great. A guy who wants to be branded as an asshole. Nice goal you have there.

He's just smuggling drugs, don't even worry about it.

fylx100 19

38- And what do you know about relationships?

My comment had nothing to do with relationships. I was implying that he was buying condoms to put drugs in and then insert into his anus.

fylx100 19

You didn't get it. "Forever Alone Girl" haha therefore, you wouldn't know anything about relationships. Sheesh lol

Sell him the Magic 1 Fingered Glove instead.