By Not A Pervert - 04/11/2014 00:00 - United Kingdom - Peterborough

Today, while at work, I was shown CCTV footage of myself staring at the chest belonging to a teenager I was serving. I was accused of being a paedophile and nearly fired, all because I wanted to know what version of Spider-Man was on her T-shirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 976
You deserved it 5 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You wanted to shoot your web all over didn't you?

Not a pervert huh? Sounds like something a pervert would say...

Comments

I bet that your spidey senses weren't the only thing tingling.

I'm sure his spider senses were also rising into awareness

if you're that into spiderman it shouldn't have taken you long to figure out what version it was

AMEN. OP didn't even specify which media format the Spiderman was from. OP is a crappy pervy liar.

Amen, the above comment is correct because the original poster should have already known which one it was. The original poster clearly is being untruthful and had untoward intentions towards the young female wearing the shirt. There, is that nice and kind enough, polly prissy pants mod staff? Get off my ass, mods.

We don't know how long OP was 'staring' for, may have only been a few seconds but long enough to be counted as staring.

I'd have just asked honestly but i know sometimes you feel kinda awkward about it. People constantly ask how tall i am or what size my ears are stretched to.

I feel like this is a situation where just asking would have solved the problem. Even if it was just asking to see her T-shirt.

nitrog100 21

Your boss is an idiot. That would make you a hebephile or ephebophile, not a pedophile.

Honestly, it's a you deserve it. You couldn't just ask?

Never a good thing to stare at a chest sorry OP! Glad it all worked out though! Hey you still got your job!