By Not A Pervert - 04/11/2014 00:00 - United Kingdom - Peterborough

Today, while at work, I was shown CCTV footage of myself staring at the chest belonging to a teenager I was serving. I was accused of being a paedophile and nearly fired, all because I wanted to know what version of Spider-Man was on her T-shirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 976
You deserved it 5 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You wanted to shoot your web all over didn't you?

Not a pervert huh? Sounds like something a pervert would say...

Comments

That sucks but you could have just asked, if that's what you was really doing...

dannnngthatsux 19

WTH?! You can be convicted of pedophilia just because you looked at a teen too long? Besides that would not be pedophilia, it's hebephilia.

Yes, shockingly human beings don't like being ogled and harassed, especially when the one doing the staring is an aging creeper and possible predator looking after an extra young one to prey on. Is this nice enough for the cocksucking prissy mods?

juturnaamo 29

OP could've asked but still been staring while talking to her about it. It's not like CCTV is going to catch the conversation.

Wanted to know what version of Spider-Man was on her T-shirt...sure :D

What the hell kind of world do we live in where people automatically assume you must be a pedophile like this?!

She was a teenager so most likely not prepubescent or a child so you could not even be labeled a pedophile.

sweetnsourrr 11

Lol OP next time try not to stare, it can send out the wrong message. I remember a time I asked a customer if she was she finding everything alright because she looked kind of lost and its part of my job to ask every customer; she ignored me. She then later came up to me, told me I sound rude and it was why she ignored me. TBH, that really hurt my feelings, I already judge myself harshly, to have someone come up to and say that made me feel like shit at the time. Now that I think about it, I don't understand how she thought I was being rude, my voice sounds very friendly and many costumers believe I am too kind.